关于经典的英文笑话简短
近些年,冷笑话作为一种特殊的幽默方式在互联网、电视节目、书籍杂志上广泛流传。小编整理了关于经典的简短英文笑话,欢迎阅读!
关于经典的简短英文笑话篇一
"all the kids make fun of me," the boy cried to his mother, "they say i have a big head."
“所有的孩子都拿我开玩笑,”小男孩哭着跟妈妈说:“他们说我长了一个大脑袋。”
"don't listen to them," his mother comforted him, "you have a beautiful head. now stop crying and go to the store for ten pounds of potatoes."
“别听他们的,”他妈妈安慰说:“你的脑袋长得很漂亮。好了,别哭了,去商店买10磅土豆来。”
"where's the shopping bag?"
“购物袋在哪?”
"i haven't got one, use your hat."
“我没有购物袋,就用你的帽子吧。”
关于经典的简短英文笑话篇二
three famous surgeons were bragging about(吹嘘,炫耀) their skills. "a man came to me who had his hand cut off," said one. "today that man is a concert violinist(小提琴家) ." "that's nothing," said another. "a guy came to me who had his legs cut off. i stitched(缝纫,装订) them back on, and today that man is a marathon runner."
三个有名的外科医生正在吹嘘他们的技术,“一个人断了一只手,他来找我,”一个说,“如今那个人是个音乐会的小提琴手。”“这算不了什么,”另一个说,“一个家伙两条腿断了,他来找我,我将它们接了回去。如今,那人是马拉松选手。”
"i can top both of you," said the third. "one day i came on the scene of a terrible accident. there was nothing left but a horse's posterior(后部,臀部) - and a pair of glasses. today that man is seated in united states senate."
“我比你们两个都强,”第三个说,“一天,我碰到一起可怕的车祸,除了一个马屁股,和一幅眼睛,什么都没有留下。如今,那人坐在美国参议院里。”
关于经典的简短英文笑话篇三
one night a hotel caught fire, and the people who were staying in it ran out in their night clothes.
一天晚上,一家旅馆失火,住在这家旅馆里的人穿着睡衣就跑了出来。
two men stood outside and looked at the fire.
两个人站在外面,看着大火。
before i came out, said one, i ran into some of the rooms and found a lot of money. people don't think of money when they're afraid. when anyone leaves paper money in a fire, the fire burns it. so i took all the bills that i could find. no one will be poorer because i took them.
在我出来之前,其中一个说,我跑进一些房间,找到了一大笔钱。人在恐惧中是不会想到钱的。如果有人把纸币留在火里,火就会把它烧成灰烬,所以我把我所能找到的钞票都拿走了,没有人会因为我拿走它们而变得更穷。
you don't know my work, said the other.
你不知道我是干什么的,另一个说。
what is your work?
你是干什么的?
i'm a policeman.
我是警察。
oh! cried the first man. he thought quickly and said, and do you know my work? no, said the policeman.
噢!第一个人喊了一声,他灵机一动,说:那你知道我是干什么的?不知道。警察说。
i'm a writer. i'm always telling stories about things that never happened.
我是个作家,我总是爱编一些从未发生过的故事。