关于接听电话英语对话

2017-06-13

随着政治经济的不断国际化,英语,尤其是英语口语在我们日常生活中显得越来越重要。小编精心收集了关于接听电话英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于接听电话英语对话1

你一定是打错了 You must have the wrong number

A:Hello. Can I talk to Miss Li, please?

你好,可以找李小姐接电话吗?

B:I beg you pardon? Miss who?

对不起,再说一下好吗?哪位小姐?

A:Miss Li. Li Lin.

李小姐,李琳。

B:I'm sorry, but I don't know that name. You must have the wrong number.

对不起,我不知道这个人。你一定是打错了。

A:Come on. I know Li Lin is there. Let me talk to her.

别闹了,我知道李琳就在这儿,让我和她谈谈。

B:Sorry. There's no one named Li Lin here. Are you sure you have the right name?

对不起。这儿没有叫李琳的人。你确定是这个名字吗?

A:Sure.

我确定。

B:What number are you trying to dial?

你拨的是多少号?

A:It's 423-6681. Isn't it right?

423-6681,不对吗?

B:No. It isn't. It's 423-6631.

不对,这儿的电话号是423-6631。

A:I'm sorry to have bothered you.

对不起打扰你了。

B:No problem.

没关系。

关于接听电话英语对话2

我不能参加会议了 I won't attend the meeting

A:Hello!

喂?

B:Hello! Good morning, who is that speaking?

喂,早上好。您哪位?

A:It's Jane. I am sorry to make such an early call.

我是珍。非常抱歉这么早打电话来。

B:It's nothing. Who do you wish to talk to?

没关系。你找谁接电话?

A:Is Sue James in?

请问苏·詹姆斯在么?

B:Sue! Jane wants you on the phone!

苏!珍的电话!

A:Hello! Its Sue there?

你好,请问是苏么?

C:Yes, speaking.

对,你说。

A:Oh, sorry. I am afraid I won't attend the meeting this morning. Last night I had a sore throat and I started getting a cold.

真是对不起,苏,我恐怕不能参加上午的会议了。昨晚我嗓子疼,接着就感冒了。

C:Do you have a temperature?

你发烧了么?

A:No, haven't yet.

还没。

C:Don't worry about the meeting. You'd better go to see a doctor. I wish you will soon be well.

别想着会议啦。你最好去看看医生。真希望你早点好起来。

A:Thanks, Sue. Bye-bye.

谢谢你,苏。那么我挂了。

C:Bye.

好的,再见。

关于接听电话英语对话3

要找的人不在 Mr. Doff is out right now

A:Hello?

你好?

B:Hello, is this 44820987? I'd like to speak to Mr Doff.

你好,这是44820987么?我想找道夫先生。

A:I am sorry. Mr. Doff is out right now.

对不起,他这会儿出去了。

B:May I know when he will be back?

我可以知道他什么时候回来么?

A:I don't know. But he will certainly be back for lunch. This is his wife speaking. Can I take a message for you?

我不太清楚。但是他肯定会回来吃午饭的。我是他太太,请问有消息需要我帮您转达吗?

B:Thanks, Mrs. Doff. Please tell him to be at the airport at three p.m.

道夫太太,谢谢您。请转告道夫先生,明天下午3点到机场。

A:Very Good. I will let him know as soon as he comes back. But, may I have your name, please?

好的。他一回来我就告诉他。请问您是哪位呀?

B:This is Lucy White. Thank you. Bye.

我是露西·怀特。那么谢谢了。再见。

A:Bye.

再见。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章