关于西餐点餐的英语对话阅读

2017-05-27

英语对话课教学要以培养学生语言交际能力为目的,注重丰富的情景设计,学习实用易学的句型表达。小编整理了关于西餐点餐的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于西餐点餐的英语对话一

Waiter: Can I take your order now,madam?您现在可以点菜了吗,太太?

May:Yes. What would you recommend?是的。你推荐什么?

Waiter: I am happy to recommend the fish.我很乐意向您推荐鱼。

May:It tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鲜美,而且是今天的特色菜。

Waiter: Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我们的主厨是从海边请来的,喜欢海鲜。

May:Today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜欢的。

Waiter: So I'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它会非常好吃。

May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I'll try it.听起来确实不错。或许我会尝尝。

Waiter: Is there anything else? 还其他的吗?

May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或许您可以尝尝我们的开胃小吃。

Waiter: Such as the escargot.比如说蜗牛。

May:Not today,thanks. But I'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.

今天就不点了,谢谢。不过我想知道你们有素菜吗?

Waiter: Yes,Here's the menu. 有。这是菜单。

May:And what do you think you'd like to order?你想点什么?

Waiter: Maybe I don't want the fish.我不想要鱼了。

May:I think I'll have the green bean dish instead.我想换这道豆角吧。

Waiter: What kind of soup would you like?你喜欢什么汤呢?

May:I'd like the egg drop soup.蛋花汤。

Waiter: Ok. Is that all? 好的,就这些了吗?

May: Yes.是的

Waiter: Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的时候要点喝的吗?

May:Just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。谢谢。

关于西餐点餐的英语对话二

A. Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?

能否告诉我这道菜是怎么做的?

B. Lobster? It's steamed and served with our special sauce.

龙虾?蒸过后加上本店特制的调味料。

A. Is it good?

好吃吗 ?

B. Sure. It's a most popular dish.

当然,很受欢迎的。

A. I think I'll try some lobster, and give me some green salad together.

我想我来点儿吧。再给我一份蔬菜沙拉。

B. We have three dressings for salad. Which one would you like?

我们有三种沙拉调味汁,您要哪种?

A. What kind do you have?

你们有什么?

B. We have Italian, French and Thousand Island.

有意大利,法国和千岛的。

A. Make it French please.

给我法式的吧。

关于西餐点餐的英语对话三

Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?

晚上好。您约定座位了吗?

Tom: No, Idon''t.

没有

Waiter: How many people are you together?

你们一共多少人?

Tom: Me on my own

就我一个人。

Waiter: Please follow me.This is menu

请跟我来,这是菜单。

Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first

我想先点一个虾仁杯和一个番茄红肠汤。

Waiter: Yes, sir. What main dish would you like,sir?

好的,先生。你喜欢什么主菜?

Tom: I''ll have the sirloin steak.What special kind of desserts do you have?

请给我一客牛腰肉排。你们有什么特色甜品?

Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding

柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。

Tom: Well, I think I''ll order after I finish the main course.

等我吃过主菜再点吧。

Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.

好的,汤马上就会上来。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章