关于泰国旅游实用英语口语
随着旅游业的快速发展,特别是出入境旅游,社会上对既懂旅游专业知识又懂英语的高素质人才的需求量逐渐增加。小编整理了关于泰国旅游实用英语口语,欢迎阅读!
关于泰国旅游实用英语口语一
如何表达宽恕
第一句:Please don't blame yourself.
别自责了。
A: I'm terribly sorry that I made such a mistake.
我对自己犯这样的错误感到十分抱歉。
B: It doesn't matter. Please don't blame yourself.
没关系,别自责了。
第二句:It doesn't matter.
没关系。
A: I'm sorry I forget to bring you the book.
很抱歉我忘了给你带书了。
B: It doesn't matter.
没关系。
A: I'll bring it next time I see you.
下次见你时我给你带上。
B: OK.
好的。
其他表达法:
I quite understand.
我很理解。
This can happen to the best of us.
这种事谁难免。
It't not your fault.
这不是你的错。
关于泰国旅游实用英语口语二
如何说明所买礼品
第一句:I'm looking for a birthday present for my daughter.
我正在给我女儿选一件生日礼物。
A: Good morning, Can I be of any assistance?
早上好,能帮您做什么吗?
B: I'm looking for a birthday present for my daughter, but I haven't made up my mind.
我正在给我女儿选一件生日礼物,但我还没拿定主意。
A: How about a pair of earrings?
一副耳环怎么样?
B: Thank you for reminding me.
谢谢提醒啊。
第二句:I'm trying to find a wedding anniversary gift for my wife.
我正在给我的妻子挑一份结婚周年的礼物。
A: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?
早上好,先生。能为您做点什么?
B: I'm trying to find a wedding anniversary gift for my wife.
我正在给我的妻子挑一份结婚周年的礼物。
A: How do you like the gold earrings? We've got a wide selection of them.
您觉得金耳环怎么样?我们这儿有很多款可供选择。
B: That's a good idea. Show me some, please.
好主意,让我看看。
关于泰国旅游实用英语口语三
如何说明请求包装
第一句:Could you gift-wrap it, please?
请帮我把礼物包起来,好吗?
A: Could you gift-wrap it, please?
请帮我把礼物包起来,好吗?
B: With pleasure, wait a moment, please.
乐意效劳,请稍等。
A: Thank you!
谢谢!
B: You are welcome.
不客气。
第二句:Can you wrap then up?
你能帮我包起来吗?
A: I will have these samall gifts. Can you wrap them up?
我打算要这些小礼物了,你能帮我包起来吗?
B: Sure. No problem.
当然,没问题。
其他表达法:
Will you gift-wrap this, please?
能帮我包装吗?
Will you wrap this as a gift, please?
能帮我包装成礼物吗?
Please wrap this for me.
请帮我把这个包起来。