关于求职的英语对话阅读

2017-06-18

对话教学是新课程改革背景下积极倡导的一种教学形态,是一种尊重主体性、体现创造性、追求人性化的教学。小编整理了关于求职的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于求职的英语对话一

Smith: Nice to meet you.

史密斯:很高兴见到你。

Jack: Nice to meet you,too.

杰克:我也很高兴见到您。

Smith:You are a graduate, right?

史密斯:你是个毕业生,是吗?

Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.

杰克:我最近才大学毕业,主修的是英语专业。

Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.

史密斯:这样说来,是没有相关的工作经验了。

Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.

杰克:的确如此。不过,我仍然要请您给我一次机会,我会努力学习的。

Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?

史密斯:那么,在大学里你获得过什么荣誉或是奖励吗?

Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.

杰克:我取得了商务英语证书和英语专业八级证书。

Smith: What about your computer skills?

史密斯:计算机技能如何?

Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.

杰克:我曾接受过专业培训,我相信自己可以胜任这份工作。

Smith: And anything else?

史密斯:别的方面呢?

Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English

杰克:在大学里,我曾学过有关翻译、商务英语的课程等。我的英语口语和写作能力都不错。

Smith: I see.

史密斯:我知道了。

Jack: Your approval would be my honor.

杰克:您的肯定是我的荣幸。

关于求职的英语对话二

Caroline: From reviewing your resume, I can see that you performed excellently inschool.What I want to know is why you think you’re right for this job.

Caroline: 从你的简历,我可以看出你在校时很优秀。我想知道为什么你认为你适合这份工作。

Cindy: I am always interested in news coming from your industry, and I’m deeplyimpressedby your company’s sales performance. To have risen 200-percent in the domesticmarket overjust the past three years is an incredible feat. I also admire and agree with theemployeedevelopmental values that the company has adopted. I find that my personal goalsand ideasabout business operations fit perfectly with the companys goals and missionstatement.

Cindy: 我一直关注你们行业的新闻,公司在过去三年里中国市场的业绩增长了两倍,这给我留下了很深的印象。同时我也很喜欢贵公司培养员工的企业文化。我觉得我的个人发展目标、商业理念和公司的目标完全吻合。

Caroline: So you are well aware of our company. It appears that you have done yourfairshare of research.

Caroline: 你对我们公司很了解,看来你提前做了很多功课啊。

Cindy: Yes, in addition to judging whether I am the right fit for C&C, I believe thatits alsocrucial for me to know if this company is right for me. Ive been impressed by theservice providedhere by everyone from the receptionist to the assistant. I am confident that Iwill have a veryrewarding and successful career here.

Cindy: 是的,除了判断我是否符合C&C的要求外,了解公司是否适合我也很关键。从前台到助理的接待都给我留下了深刻印象,我觉得我在这儿能开创有价值而且成功的事业。

关于求职的英语对话三

Smith: This position requires a high level of English ability. How is your spoken and writtenEnglish?

史密斯:这个职位需要有相当高的英语水平,你的英语口语和英语写作能力如何?

Jack: I have learned English for 10 years, and 1 have passed College

杰克:我学英10年了,而且我通过了大学英语四级和六级考试。

Smith: What other foreign languages do you speak?

史密斯 :你还能说别的外语吗?

Jack: I have taught myself Japanese in college, and I can carry on simple conversations in Japanese.

杰克:我在大学时自学过曰语,能用曰语进行一些简单的对话。

Smith: Anything else?

史密斯:还有什么吗?

Jack: I have a driver's license, and two years of driving experience.

杰克:我有驾照,并且已经有两年的驾龄了。

Smith: What special skills do you have?

史密斯:你有什么特殊技能吗?

Jack: I am very familiar with Windows operating system.

杰克:我很熟悉Windows操作系统。

Smith: Have you got any special training in programming?

史密斯:你在编程方面受到过特殊培训吗?

Jack: No, but 1have taken elective courses in computer in college.

杰克:没有。不过,在读大学时,我曾选修过计算机课程。

Smith: Do you have a good psychological resilience?

史密斯:你是否具备良好的心理承受能力?

Jack: I think I can work well under pressure.

杰克:我想我可以在压力下很好地工作。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章