关于结账的英语对话

2017-05-03

卖完东西后,我们通常都需要付钱结账。下面是小编给大家整理的关于结账的英语对话,供大家参阅!

关于结账的英语对话篇1

A:May I have the bill, please?

A:请给我结账好吗?

B:Here is it.

B:这是账单。

A:How much altogether?

A:总共多少钱?

B:The total amount is $ 185.00.

B:共计185美元。

A:Does it include the charge for drinks? A:包括了酒水费用吗?

B:Yes.

B:包括了。

A:Here is $200.00, keep the change, please. A:这是200美元,不用找钱。

B:Thanks.

B:谢谢。

关于结账的英语对话篇2

A:Delicious! The restaurant is fantastic. Thank you very much. A:真好吃!这家餐馆很不错。非常感谢。

B:My pleasure.(To the waiter) Bill, please.

B:这是我的荣幸。(对服务生)买单。

C:Yes, sir.

C:是的,先生。

B:Do you accept credit cards?

B:这里接受信用卡付账吗?

C:Sorry, we only accept cash. That is 102 Yuan in all. C:对不起,这里只接受现金。共102元。

B:Here you are.

B:给你。

关于结账的英语对话篇3

Cashier: The total is 850 yuan . How would you like to pay ? 总共是850元。你想怎么付款呢?

Customer: By credit card .

我用信用卡。

Cashier: We take Visa and Master card .

我们收维萨卡和万事达卡。

Customer:Do you take American Express?

你们收美国运通卡吗?

Cashier: No, We don’t .

不,我们不收。

Customer:Ok,I’ll use my visa .

好的,我用维萨卡。

Casher:Thank you …Please sign on the line.

谢谢…请在横线上签名。

*How would you like to pay?

您想怎样付款呢?

A:How would you like to pay ?

您 想要怎么付款呢?

B: I’ll pay by cash .

我付现金。

A:Can I use us dollars?

我可以用美金吗?

We don’t accept foreign currency . 我们不收外币。

sign here, please. 请在这儿签名。

Here’s you receipt. 这是您的收据。

Your credit card was denied . 您的信用卡被拒付。

关于结账的英语对话篇4

收银员: May I help you?

您需要点儿什么?

Susan: Yes,please. How much are these things?

需要,这些东西多少钱?

收银员: Miss, They are 594.9 yuan.

小姐,一共594.9元。

Susan : Do you accept credit card?

能用信用卡吗?

收银员: Yes.

能。

Susan: Here it is.

给。

收银员: Please enter your password.

请输入密码。

Susan : OK.

好的。

收银员:All right. Please sign( your name )here( for me) .

好,请在这里签名。

Susan : OK. Here you go/are.

好的。给你。

收银员:OK. Here is your card and receipt.

好的。拿好您的卡和收据。

Susan: Thank you.

谢谢。

收银员: You are welcome, we look forward to seeing you again. 谢谢惠顾(没关系),欢迎下次光临。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章