英语超短笑话,经典英语笑话

2017-03-08

英语笑话幽默话语分析的理论不断推陈出新,但是对于把英语作为外语学习的中国读者而言,文化因素在解读幽默的过程中扮演着更加重要的角色。下面是小编带来的经典英语超短笑话,欢迎阅读!

经典英语超短笑话篇一

a patron in montreal cafe turned on a tap in the washroom and got scalded. "this is an outrage," he complained. "the faucet marked c gave me boiling water."

蒙特利尔自助餐厅的一位顾客拧开盥洗室的龙头,结果被水烫伤了。“这太可恶了,”他抱怨道,“标着c的龙头流出的是开水。”(顾客以为是cold)

"but, monsieur, c stands for chaude - french for hot. you should know that if you live in montreal."

“可是,先生,c代表chaude-法语里代表‘热’。如果您居住在蒙特利尔的话就得知道这一点。”

"wait a minute," roared the patron. "the other tap is also marked c."

“等等,”那位顾客咆哮一声,“另外一个龙头同样标的是c。”

"of course," said the manager, "it stands for cold. after all, montreal is a bilingual city."

“当然,”经理说道:“它代表冷。毕竟,蒙特利尔是个双语城市。”

经典英语超短笑话篇二

Chief is at the wedding 长官在婚礼上

A police stopped a motorist who was speeding on the street.

大街上的一个超速驾驶者被警察拦住了。

"But officer," the man said, "I can explain."

“但是警官”这个人说道,“我可以解释的”。

"Just be quiet," snapped the officer."I'm going to put you in jail until the chief gets back."

“保持安静”,警察突然说道。“我将把你送往监狱,直到长官回来。

"But ,officer, I …."

“但是,警察,我,,,”。

"I said to keep quiet! You are going to jail!"

“我说过了保持安静,你要到监狱了。”

A few hours later, the officer looked in on his prisoner and said, "You are lucky because the chief is at his daughter's wedding. He'll be in a good mood when he gets back."

几小时后,警察向监狱里

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章