面试实用英语口语:常见问题及回答

2017-03-15

想找一份满意的工作吗? 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老 外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。下面是小编整理的一些面试的常见问题及回答, 希望对大家有帮助。

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.

对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

Q: Why did you leave your last job?

你为什么离职呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.

我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

opportunity for advancement.

我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。

Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?

你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

Q: What do you think you are worth to us?

你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?

你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure?

你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?

A: Yes, I think so.

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?

你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A: Helpfulness and caring.

乐于助人和关心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor.

适应能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.

乐观和友爱。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

(pause a few seconds)

(稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

Q: What personality traits do you admire?

你欣赏哪种性格的人?

A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.

有"实际行动"的人。

Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标

A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

Q: How do you normally handle criticism?

你通常如何处理別人的批评?

A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

不能接受新思想的那些取。

Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

Q: How do you handle your failure?

你怎样对待自己的失敗?

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given

a second chance to correct my mistake.

我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

什么会让你有成就感?

A: Doing my best job for your company.

为贵公司竭力效劳。

A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

尽我所能,完成一个项目。

Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?

假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.

我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

我乐意捐给教育机构。

Q: What is most important in your life right now?

眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.

对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

A: To secure employment hopefully with your company.

希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

Q: What current issues concern you the most?

目前什么事是你最关心的?

A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry.

目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?

你会在本公司服务多久呢?

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:)

It would be premature for me to predict this.

现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

(甚至还可以打趣的说:)

Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.

(或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:)

To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.

坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章