关于酒店的英语对话阅读
英语教学是教学中最重要的组成部分,而英语对话教学是整个英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分,其不仅可以有效地提高学生的英语口语表达能力,还可以培养学生良好的英语应用习惯。小编整理了关于酒店的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于酒店的英语对话一
R=Reservation Clerk 预定员 G=Guest 顾客
R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you?
您早,客房预订部,请问有什么可以帮助您?
G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.
我想预订一个房间。
R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?
谢谢您。要订在什么时候?您一行有多少人?
G:From April 16th to 20th .Just my wife and myself.
4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。
R:From April 16th to 20th ?? .And which kind of room would you prefer, sir?
4 月 16 日到 20 日。请问您想预订哪种房间。
G:A Twin,please.
R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.(After a while ) Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?
请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房间。(过来一会儿)让您久等了,先生。我们有空余的双床间,现在价格是每晚 180 美元,这样可以吗?
G:Ok, I’ll take it.
好的,我订了。
R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?
谢谢您,先生。您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗?
G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.
没问题。我叫艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827.
R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.??Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?
艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827。请问怎么拼写您的名字?
G:It’s double A,R,O,N.
两个 A,R,O,N。
R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?
两个 A,R,O,N。谢谢您,约翰逊先生。请问您 4 月 16 日大概什么时候到酒店?
G:Around 9 p.m.
大约晚上 9 点。
R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?
约翰逊先生,因为现在是旺季,我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到下午 6 点。您若做了担保预订,我们可以整夜都保留您的预订。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗?
G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?
好的。你们酒店接受美国运通卡吗?
R:Yes. May I know the number?
接受,请问信用卡号是多少?
G:It’s 134986
号码是 134986.
R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th .Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.
谢谢您,约翰逊先生。您已经在广州 xx 酒店办理了担保预订,从 4 月 16 日到 20 日,预住 5天。您若不能如其到达,请务必在 16 日下午 6 点前通知我们。感谢您的电话,我们期待能为您服务。
关于酒店的英语对话二
C : Good afternoon , sir . Welcome to our hotel . May I help you ?
G: Yes. I booked a room one week ago .
C: May I have your name please , sir ?
G: John Smith.
C: Just a moment , sir . While I look through out list. Yes , We do have a reservation for you , Mr. Smith. A city view single room with bath . You’ve paid 2000 Yuan RMB as a deposit . Is that correct ?
G: That’s it .
C: Would you please fill in this registration card , sir ?
G: Sure . Here you are. I think I’ve filled in everything correctly .
C: Let me see …Name , address, nationality, forwarding address , passport number , signature and date of departure . Oh , here , sir . You forget to fill in the date of departure. May I fill it in for you ? You are leaving on…
G: October 24.
C: May I see your passport , please ? Thank you ,sir. Now everything is in order . And here is your key . Mr. Smith . Your room number is 1107. It’s on the 11th floor and your room rate is 500 RMB per night . Here is your key card with all the information on your booking, the hotel services and the hotel rules and regulations on it. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time. You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.
G: Yes, I’ll keep it with care , thank you .
C: I hope you enjoy yours stay with us.
关于酒店的英语对话三
C=Cashier 收银员 G=Guest 顾客
C:Good morning, sir. May I help you?
先生,您早,有什么可以帮到您吗?
G:Yes, I’d like to check out.
我想退宿。
C:Certainly sir. May I have your room key, please?
好的,请把房间钥匙给我,好吗?
G:Sure, Here it is.
好的,给你。
C:Just a moment, please. I’ll draw up your bill for you.
请等一下,我帮您结帐。
(After a while 过了一会儿)
C:Mr. Johnson, your bill totals US$520, How would you like to make the payment?
约翰逊先生,您的账单总计是 520 美元。您打算如何付款?
G:By credit card. Do you accept Visa?
用信用卡。你们接受维萨信用卡吗?
C:Yes, Mr. Johnson.
是的,约翰逊先生。
G:Here you are.
给你。
C:(Print the card)Could you sign here , please?
请您在这儿签名,好吗?
G:Sure.
好的。
C:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. Here is your credit card and your receipt. Have a nice trip.
谢谢您,约翰逊先生。这是您的卡和收据。祝您旅途愉快。