经典趣味双语笑话
在日常繁忙的生活中,也不要忘了放松自己的心情。下面是小编为大家带来经典趣味双语笑话,希望大家喜欢!
经典趣味双语笑话:联邦调查局的案件
联邦调查局的案件
The phone rings at FBI headquarters . "Hello?"
联邦调查局总部的电话响了。“ 喂?”
"Hello,is this FBI?"
“喂,是联邦调查局吗?…”
"Yes,What do you want?"
“是的,有何需要吗.?”
"I am calling to report my neighbor Tom.He is hiding marijuana in his firewood ."
“我打电话是要检举我的邻居 汤姆。他在他的木柴中藏匿大麻。”
"This will be noted." Next day,the FBI comes over to Tom's house.
“我们会严加注意的。”次日,联邦调查局来到汤姆的家。
They search the shed where the firewood is kept,break every piece of wood ,find no marijuana,swearat Tom and leave .
他们搜查了存放木柴的库房,把木柴劈成一块一块,没有找到太麻,就对着汤姆口出秽言,然后离去。
The phone rings at Tom's house.
汤姆家的电话响了。
" Hey ,Tom! Did the FBI come ?"
“喂,汤姆,联邦调查局有来你家吗?”
"Yeah!" "Did they chop your firewood?"
“有呀”“他们‘有劈你们家的木柴吗?”
"Yeah,they did."
“有呀,他们劈了呀”
"OK,now it's your turn to call .I need my garden plowed."
“好了,现在换你打电话了,我的菜园需要犁一下啦。”
经典趣味双语笑话:拜访医师
A Man asked his doctor if he thought he'd live to be a hundred .
一个男人问他的医师是否认为他会活到一百岁。
The doctor asked the man ,"Do you smoke or drink ?"
医师问这个男人:“你抽烟或喝酒吗?”
" No ,"he replied , "I have never done either ."
他回答说:“不,我从不抽烟喝酒。”
" Do you gamble,drive fast cars ,and fool around with woman?" inquired the doctor .
医师问说:“你赌博、开快车、玩女人吗?”
"No,I have done any of those things either."
“不,我也从不干那些事情。”
"Well then," said the doctor ," what do you want to live to be a hundred for?"
医师说:“那你干吗要活到一百岁呀?”
经典趣味双语笑话:在这一家
Eight-year-old Sally brought her report card home from school .
八十岁大的 莎莉从学校把她的成绩报告卡带回家。
Her marks were good mostly .
她的成绩不错,
A's and a couple of B'S .
大部分都是A,还有几个B。
However ,her teacher had written across the bottom,
可是, 她韵老师在卡片下方写道:
"SALLY is a smart little girl,but she has one fault,
“莎莉是个聪明的小女孩,但是她有一个毛病。
she talks too much in school.I have an idea I am going to try,
她在学校太爱讲话。我有一个想法我要来试试看,
which I think may break her of the bad habit."
我认为.这个想法可能会让她改掉这个坏习惯。”
Sally's dad signed her report card,
莎莉的爸爸签了她的学习报告卡,
putting a note on the back ,
并在卡片背面注记:
"Please let me know if your idea work on SALLY
“如果你的想法对莎莉很有效,请你让我知道,
because I would like to try it out on her mother."
因为我想要把它试用在她妈妈身上。