泰戈尔英语诗歌短诗品析
泰戈尔说:眼睛为他下雨,心却为他打伞,这就是爱情。孔颖说:泰戈尔真贱。下面小编整理了泰戈尔英语诗歌短诗,希望大家喜欢!
泰戈尔英语诗歌短诗品析
The Gardener 16
园丁集 16
Ranbindranath Tagore
罗宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔
Hands cling to hands and eyes linger on eyes;
两手相挽,凝眸相视,
thus begins the record of our hearts.
这样开始了我们的心的记录。
It is the moonlit night of March;
这是三月的月明之夜,
the sweet smell of henna is in the air;
空气里是指甲花的甜香,
my flute lies on the earth neglected
我的横笛遗忘在地上,
and your garland of flowers is unfinished.
而你的花环也没有编成。
This love between you and me is simple as a song.
你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。
Your veil of the saffron colour makes my eyes drunk.
你的番红花色的面纱,使我醉眼陶然。
The jasmine wreath that you wove me thrills to my heart like praise.
你为我编的茉莉花环使我心震颤,像是受了赞扬一般。
It is a game of giving and withholding, revealing and screening again;
这是一种欲予故夺、欲露故藏的游戏;
some smiles and some little shyness,
有些微笑,有些羞怯,
and some sweet useless struggles.
还有一些甜柔的无用的挣扎。
This love between you and me is simple as a song.
你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。
No mystery beyond the present;
没有超越现实的神秘;
no striving for the impossible;
没有对不可能的事物的强求;
no shadow behind the charm;
没有藏在魅力背后的阴影;
no groping in the depth of the dark.
也没有在黑暗深处的摸索。
This love between you and me is simple as a song.
你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。
We do not stray out of all words into the ever silent;
我们并不背离一切言语而走入永远缄默的歧途;
we do not raise our hands to the void for things beyond hope.
我们并不向空虚伸手要求超乎希望的事物。
It is enough what we give and we get.
我们所给予的和我们所得到的,都已经足够。
We have not crushed the joy to the utmost to wring from it the wine of pain.
我们不曾过度地耽于欢乐而从中榨出痛苦的醇酒。
This love between you and me is simple as a song.
你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。
经典的泰戈尔英语诗歌短诗
Roaming Cloud
by Rabindranath Tagore
I am like a remnant of a cloud of autumn
uselessly roaming in the sky, O my sun ever-glorious!
Thy touch has not yet melted my vapor,
making me one with thy light,
and thus I count months and years separated from thee.
If this be thy wish and if this be thy play,
then take this fleeting emptiness of mine,
paint it with colors, gild it with gold,
float it on the wanton wind and spread it in varied wonders.
And again when it shall be thy wish to end this play at night,
I shall melt and vanish away in the dark,
or it may be in a smile of the white morning,
in a coolness of purity transparent.
游云
罗宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔(著)
我像秋天里的一片残云,
无助地飘拂在天空里,啊,我那永远光辉灿烂的太阳!
你的触摸还没有把我的水汽融化,
就使我与你的明亮合成为一体,
从而使我计算着同你离开了几月还是几年。
假如这是你的愿望,假如这是你的游戏,
于是请你接受我那流逝着的空虚,
把它染上颜色、涂上真金,
使它飘浮在那肆无忌惮的风里,铺设成为各种各样的奇迹,
假如你希望在这夜晚里结束这场游戏,
我将溶化和消失在黑暗里。
也可能这只是白色早晨的微笑,
在那一篇冰凉纯净的透明里。
关于泰戈尔英语诗歌短诗
十二点钟 TWELVE O'CLOCK
MOTHER, I do want to leave off my lessons now. I have been at my book all the morning.
妈妈,我真想现在不做功课了。我整个早晨都在念书呢。
You say it is only twelve o'clock. Suppose it isn't any later; can't you ever think it is afternoonwhen it is only twelve o'clock?
你说,现在还不过是十二点钟。假定不会晚过十二点罢;难道你不能把不过是十二点钟想象成下午么?
I can easily imagine now that the sun has reached the edge of that rice-field, and the old fisher-woman is gathering herbs for her supper by the side of the pond.
我能够容容易易地想象:现在太阳已经到了那片稻田的边缘上了,老态龙钟的渔婆正在池边采撷香草作她的晚餐。
I can just shut my eyes and think that the shadows are growing darker under the madar tree,and the water in the pond looks shiny black.
我闭上了眼就能够想到,马塔尔树下的阴影是更深黑了,池塘里的水看来黑得发亮。
If twelve o'clock can come in the night, why can't the night come when it is twelve o'clock?
假如十二点钟能够在黑夜里来到,为什么黑夜不能在十二点钟的时候来到呢?