经典的英语对话短文阅读

2017-06-16

对话教学是小学英语教学中必不可少的内容,对话贯穿于教材的始终。小编整理了经典的英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

经典的英语对话短文一

骄傲 谦虚

Steven does well in his job, so his boss praises him and encourages him to learn more professional skills rather than to be proud.

史蒂文在工作上取得了成绩,他的老板表扬了他,并告诫他不要骄傲,要好好学专业技能。

Boss: Hi, Steven. You have finished a wonderful project recently.

老板:你好,史蒂文。你最近的项目完成得很好呀!

Steven: Oh, yeah, boss. Thank you for approving my job.

史蒂文:噢,是的,老板。谢谢您对我工作的认可。

Boss: Don't be proud. You'll gain a lot in the following job.

老板:别骄傲。你将在以后的工作中得到更好的锻炼。

Steven: Yeah, I believe it, but I want to know if you will give me a raise.

史蒂文:是的,我相信。但是老板,我想知道你是否会给我加薪呢?

Boss: Steven, talking about salary is not smart. You are a new manager and you'd better learn more professional skills.

老板:史蒂文,谈薪资可不明智。你刚升做经理,应该多学些专业技能。

Steven: You are right, boss, but I need specific confirm to keep the future work better.

史蒂文:你说得对,老板。但是为 了以后更好地工作,我需要得到您更明确的肯定。

Boss: Okay. You are such a good talker.

老板:好啦,你真会说话。

经典的英语对话短文二

计划 决定

The new year is coming. Steven has made a new year plan, and he is now talking about his planwith Kate.

新年就要到了,史蒂文制订了新年计划,他正在和凯特讨论他的计划。

Steven: Hi, happy new year!

史蒂文:嗨,新年快乐!

Kate: Hey, the same to you!

凯特:嘿,新年快乐!

Steven: Time flies! One year has already been a history!

史蒂文:时间过得真快!又一年过去了。

Kate: Definitely, it's time to say bye-bye to the last year and to say hello to the new year!

凯特:是啊,是时候和过去的一年说再见,迎接新年到来了。

Steven: Yeah. Have you made any good resolutions for this new year?

史蒂文:是啊,你制订了什么好的新年计划吗?

Kate: Some resolutions? That's a wonderful idea, but I have no idea yet. How about you?

凯特:新年计划?这个想法不错,但是我还没有想好,你呢?

Steven: I want to be healthier this year, so I think I should take more exercise.

史蒂文:今年我想要更健康,所以我打算多做运动。

Kate: That will be a good one! Anything else?

凯特:好主意,还有吗?

Steven: Maybe I should make a plan about learning my biochemistry, which is a mess!

史蒂文:也许我应该制订计划好好学学我的生物化学。我的生物化学实在太差了。

Kate: Sounds great!

凯特:听起来很不错!

经典的英语对话短文三

赞成和反对

Steven thinks it's time for his son Mike to go to school, so he talks about this matter with Julia.But they have different opinions about that.

史蒂文认为他的儿子迈克到了上学的年纪,于是和妻子茱莉娅商量。但是他们对此各持己见。

Steven: I think Mike is the right age to go to school.

史蒂文:我想迈克到了去学校读书的年龄了。

Julia: But he is still so young. And I like staying with him.

茱莉娅:但是他还很小啊。而且我也喜欢和他待在一起。

Steven: I know. But both of us have to work and we can't squeeze time to take care of him.

史蒂文:我知道,但是我们两个都要工作,挤不出时间来照顾他。

Julia: Hey, it is not so serious. I'll work on night shift from next week. I'll be free in thedaytime.

茱莉娅:嘿,事情没那么严重。我下个星期开始上夜班,白天就有空了。

Steven: But he is old enough to attain knowledge from school.

史蒂文:但是他也到了去学校学习知识的年龄。

Julia: He is only five years old. It's time for him to play.

茱莉娅:他才5岁,正是玩的时候。

Steven: But you aren't only five years old. It's your duty to plan his future.

史蒂文:可是你不止5岁,你有责任为他的未来作计划。

Julia: No, I couldn't agree with you. It's his own duty to plan his own future.

茱莉娅:不,我不同意你的观点,为他的将来作打算是他自己的事。

Steven: I don't want to argue with you. Anyway, I will send him to the school this year.

史蒂文:我不想和你争。不管怎样,我今年都要送他去读书。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章