旅游英语情景对话:海关通行

2017-03-20

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:海关通行,欢迎大家学习!

海关通行情景对话一:

A:Would you please open your suitcase,please?

A:请打开您的手提箱,好吗?

B:All right.

B:好的。

A:These are just personal effects?

A:这些都是私人物品吗?

B:That's right. Nothing dutiable,I think.

B:是的。我认为没有需要上税的物品。

A:Thank you. You may close it now. Anything to declare?

A:谢谢您。您现在可以关上它了。有什么要申报的吗?

B:I have two bottles of whisky with me. I don't know whether I have to pay duty on them or not.

B:我带有两瓶威士忌。不知我是否得给它们交税。

A:Were they bought in the duty-free shop?

A:您是在免税商店里买的吗?

B:Yes. At the airport.

B:是的。在机场买的。

A:In that case, you don't have to pay duty on them.

A:那样的话您不必付税。

B:Thank you

B:谢谢你。

A:You're welcome.

A:不用谢。

海关通行情景对话二:

A:Do you have any fruits or meat with you?

A:您带没带水果或肉类食品?

B:No.

B:没有。

A:Do you have anything to declare?

A:您有没有要申报的物品?

B:1 have nothing to declare.

B:我没有需要申报的物品。

A:How many pieces of luggage do you have?

A:您有几件行李?

B:I have two large suitcases and a handbag.

B:我带了两个大旅行箱和一个手提包。

A:Are you bringing in any valuable gifts?

A:您有没有带贵重礼品?

B:No , but I have some small souvenirs.

B:没有,但我带了一些小的纪念品。

A:OK. Thank you.

A:好的。谢谢。

海关通行情景对话三:

A:Hello,sir. Have you anything to declare?

A:先生,您好,有什么要申报的吗?

B:This is my first tourism. I don't know what should be declared.

B:这是我第一次旅行。我不知道哪些东西要申报。

A:OK. Please open your luggage, and I'll tell you what you should declare.

A:好的,请您打开行李,我来告诉您什么东西要申报。

B:AII right. Here you are.

B:好。我已经把行李打开了。

A:You should declare the camera and the film. Do you have alcohol?

A:您应该申报照相机、胶卷。您还带酒了?

B:Yes , I have got some special local product, I want to take them for my friends.

B:是的,我带的是一些地方特产,想带给朋友的。

A;How many bottles have you got with you?

A:那您带了几瓶?

B:Four bottles.

B:4瓶。

A:I'm sorry. According to the regulations,a passenger can only take two bottles on to the aircraft.So you cannot take so many.

A:对不起。根据规定,每位乘客只能带两瓶酒上飞机,所以,您不能带那么多上。

B:What shall I do with my two more bottles?

B:那多余的两瓶我该怎么办?

A:You may give them to your friends who come to see you off. This is the Customs Declaration Form. Please fill in it. And then you can go through the other

formalities. Be sure to keep the form safe.

A:您可以交给来送您的朋友。这是海关申报单,请您填一下,然后您就可以去办理其他手续了。一定别忘了把申报单保存好。

B:All right,thank you,see you.

B:好的,谢谢,再见。

A:See you. Have a good journey.

A:再见。祝您旅途愉快。

海关通行情景对话四:

A:Passport,please!

A:请出示护照!

B:Here you are.

B:给你。

A:Are you Chinese?

A;您是中国人吗?

B:Yes,I am.

B:是的,我是。

A: Where in China are you from?

A:您来自中国的什么地方?

B:Fujian Province.

B:福建省。

A:There are a lot of people from China visiting right now.

A:现在从中国来的游客真不少。

B:It's not surprising. Our school year just ended,and a lot of Chinese are on vacation.

B:这个不奇怪。我们的学期刚结束,有不少中国人在度假。

A:How long do you plan to stay?

A:您打算待多久?

B:About half a month

B:大约半个月。

A:All right. Here's your passport. Welcome to Australia.

A:可以了。这是您的护照。欢迎您到澳大利亚来。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章