优雅交际必备的英语口语

2017-03-14

下面是小编整理的一些优雅交际必备的英语口语,以供大家学习参考。

久仰!

I've heard so much about you.

好久不见了!

Long time no see.

辛苦了!

You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友们!

Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

阁下(多用于称呼大使)

Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit

Beijing.

对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京过得怎么样?

How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。

I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

欢迎美商来北京投资。

American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

欢迎多提宝贵意见。

Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虚此行!

It's a rewarding trip!

您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。

As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

请代我问候王先生。

Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

感谢光临!

Thank you so much for coming.

欢迎再来!

Hope you'll come again.

欢迎以后多来北京!

Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.

请留步,不用送了!

I will see myself out, please.

多保重!

Take care!

祝您一路平安!

Have a nice trip!

愿为您效劳!

At your service!

为…举行宴会/宴请

Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

欢迎宴会

Welcome dinner

便宴

Informal dinner

午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)

Luncheon

便餐

Light meal

工作午餐

Working luncheon

自助餐

Buffet dinner/luncheon

答谢宴会

Return dinner

告别宴会

Farewell dinner

庆功宴

Glee feast

招待会

Reception

庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会

Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China

鸡尾酒会

Cocktail party

茶话会

Tea party

包餐/点餐

Table d'hote/a la carte

上菜

Serve a courst

您的位置在这里。

Here is your seat.

请入席!

Please have a seat.

欢聚一堂

Enjoy this happy get-together

请随便!

Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

请各位随意用餐。

Help yourself please.

您喝点什么?

What would you like to drink?

现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!

At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!

Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯!

Here's to you!

祝你健康!

To your health!

我要为此干杯!

I'll drink to that!

随量!

Whatever you like!

我失陪一会儿!

Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,请多多包涵!

Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待会现在开始。

The reception will now begin.

全体起立,奏国歌!

All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

出席今天招待会的贵宾有…

The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

现在请…讲话

I have the honour to call upon …

开幕式现在结束。

This concludes the opening ceremony.

隆重庆祝

Grand celebration

庆祝成立…一周年

Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛

Hail the first FIFA of …

值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!

On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

衷心祝贺您当选…

Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会

Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人

Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

举行谈判

Enter into negotiation

交涉

Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

事物性会谈

Talks at working level

对口会谈

Counterpart talks

议程项目

Items on the agenda

主题

Theme

议题

Topic for discussion

双方商定的议程

Schedule mutually agreed upon

开幕会议

Opening session

全体会议

Plenary session

开场白

Introduction

情况介绍

Presentation

小组讨论

Panel discussion

同有关单位磋商

Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

一轮会谈

One round of talks

决议

Resolution

谅解备忘录

Memorandum of understanding

现在开会。

I declare the meeting open.

请…发言。

I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况

Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

我的介绍完了,谢谢!

That's all for my presentation.thank you.

我先说这么多。

So much for my remarks for now.

我要说的就是这些。

That's all for what I want to say.

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

让我先谈一个问题。

If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您对此事怎么看呢?

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章