二人5分钟英语对话

2017-04-07

英语对话时间有长有短,关键在于每个人的时间安排。下面是小编给大家整理的二人5分钟英语对话,供大家参阅!

二人5分钟英语对话: GO TO A CLINIC

Receptionist: Sir, please follow me to Examination Room Number Three.

接待员:请跟我到第三检查室。

Doctor: Good morning, I'm Doctor Landry. What can I do for you today?

医生:上午好。我是兰德利医生。我能为您做点什么?

Dashan: Oh, Doctor. I don't feel well. My whole body aches. I have an upset stomach and I feel dizzy.

大山:大夫,我觉得难受,浑身疼痛,胃部不舒服,头晕。

Doctor: When did your symptoms begin?

医生:这些症状是什么时候开始的?

Dashan: They began last night. I didn't sleep.

大山:昨天夜里开始的。 我没睡着觉。

Doctor: Did you have a fever?

医生:你发烧了吗?

Dashan: Yes, I did. Sometimes I felt hot and sometimes I felt cold. I felt awful.

大山:是的。我有时觉得冷,又有时觉得热,非常难受。

Doctor: Did you take anything for it?

医生:你吃什么药了吗?

Dashan: No, I didn't.

大山:没吃。

Doctor: Well, first I need to listen to your chest. Then, I need to check your ears and throat. Could you unbutton your shirt for me, please? Breathe in deeply. Now breathe out. Again. Now, open your mouth wide, and say,"ah."

医生:我先得听听你的胸部。然后我再检查一下你的耳朵和喉咙。请你把上衣的扣子解开好吗?深吸一口气,现在呼出来,再来一遍。现在张大嘴,说“ 啊……”。

Dashan: Ah.

大山:啊……。

Doctor: Well, your chest sounds clear and your throat and ears look normal. But I'm concerned about your fever. I need to take your temperature.

医生:胸部听起来很清楚,喉咙和耳朵看起来也正常。 但是我还是担心你的发烧问题。 我得量一量你的体温。

Doctor: You probably have a virus. You should take it easy for a few days. You shouldn't get overtired. And you should also drink plenty of fluids.

医生:你可能是感染了病毒。你要好好休息几天,不要太累,你还得多喝水。

Doctor: Hmm. Yes, you have a slight temperature.

医生:噢,你是有点发烧。

Dashan: What should I take for it?

大山:我要吃什么药来退烧呢?

Doctor: Some acetaminophen.

医生:吃点退热净吧。

Dashan: Excuse me?

大山:对不起,你说的是什么药?

Doctor: You should take some acetaminophen for your fever. You can get some at the pharmacy across the street.

医生:你要吃点退热净。 你可以在对面那条街的药店买到这种药。

Dashan: How often should I take the acetaminophen?

大山:隔多长时间吃一次?

Doctor: You should take two tablets every four hours.

医生:每隔四小时吃两片。

Dashan: Okay. Thanks, Doctor.

大山:好的,谢谢你,大夫。

Doctor: You're welcome. Now, take care of yourself.

医生:不客气。你多保重。

二人5分钟英语对话: GO TO A CLINIC

Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It's Rumei.

如梅:大山,你好。 我是如梅。

Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.

大山:噢,如梅,是你。你好。

Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come?

如梅:云波和我要去街口的煎饼店去吃早点。 你愿意一起去吗?

Dashan: Oh, I'd like to, but maybe another time.

大山:嗯,我愿意去,可是还是改天吧。

Rumei: What's the matter?

如梅:你怎么了?

Dashan: I don't feel very well.

大山:我身体不舒服。

Rumei: Oh, that's too bad, Dashan.

如梅:那太糟糕了,大山。

Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.

大山:是啊。昨天夜间我特别不好受。我发烧了,头疼得厉害。

Rumei: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you sleep?

如梅:知道你病了,我很不安。 你夜间睡着了吗?

Dashan: No, I didn't. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn't sleep after that. I felt very warm.

大山:没有,没真睡着。半夜醒来之后就再也没睡,觉得(浑身)发热。

Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.

如梅:可能你得去看看病。

Dashan: Oh, I'm all right. I need to sleep. That's all.

大山:我想没什么事。我需要睡会儿觉,就会好了。

Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.

如梅:大山,我认为你得去看看病。

Dashan: Maybe you're right. I want to be healthy for our trip.

大山:也许你是对的。旅途中我不能病倒。

Rumei: Do you know any doctors here?

如梅:这里有你认识的大夫吗?

Dashan: No, I don't. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there.

大山:没有,不过昨天我在酒店这条街上看见了一家免约诊所。 我可以去那里看看病。

Rumei: What's a walk-in medical clinic?

如梅:免约诊所是什么样的诊所?

Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctor's office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You don't need to have an appointment.

大山:免约诊所是大夫行医的诊所,病人可以随时进去看病,而不用提前预约。

Rumei: Can I go with you? Maybe I can help you.

如梅:我跟你一起去吗?也许我能帮上忙的。

Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. I'm okay. But thanks for your concern.

大山:不用了,谢谢你。我没事。谢谢你的关心。

Rumei: Oh, you're welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon.

如梅:你别客气,大山。我们一会儿见。

Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor.

大山:您好。我是大山。我要看大夫。

Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic?

接待员:这是你第一次来我们这儿吗?

Dashan: Yes, it is. I'm from out of town.

大山:是的。我不是本地人。

Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance?

接待员:你有安大略省医疗保险吗?

Dashan: Yes, I do.

大山:我有。

Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card?

接待员:请坐下,填好这张登记表。你带着你的医疗保险卡吗?

Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is.

大山:带着呢。 在这儿。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章