购物英语简单情景对话阅读

2017-06-06

在经济全球化的今天,很多行业都对英语口语人才有迫切的需求,流利的英语口语已成为社会和国际交往中的一项重要技能。小编整理了简单购物英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!

简单购物英语情景对话一

A:Did your eye doctor prescribe you contact lenses?

眼科医生要你配隐形眼镜吗?

B:No, I’d like to know something about contact lenses.

不,我只是想了解一下。

A:Oh, I see. We have both hard and soft contact lenses. They are very popular, but a little more expensive than ordinary glasses.

噢,我明白了。硬性和软性两种隐形眼镜我们都有。它们很受欢迎,便要比普通眼镜贵。

B:I have found I’m short-sighted recently. I need to wear glasses. As a student, it’s better for me to wear ordinary glasses instead of contact lenses.

我最近发现我的眼睛近视了,需要戴眼镜。作为学生,我最好戴普通的,而不是隐形的眼镜。

A:We have many kinds of glasses here. Which frames do you like best?

我们这儿有很多眼镜。你最喜欢哪副眼镜架?

B:I think the square-shaped ones will be the best for me.

我认为方形的最适合我。

A:What about this pair? They are the 'in' things now in optical wear. Try them on.

这副眼镜怎么样?它们是时下最流行的光学用品,试试吧。

B:They fit me very well. I like them.

很适合我。我很喜欢这副。

A:Please go to receive optometry first over there.

请先到那边去验光。

简单购物英语情景对话二

A:Excuse me, can you show me the cloisonné bracelet in the counter?

劳驾,你能把柜台里的那个景泰蓝手镯给我看看吗?

B:Sure. Let me get it for you.

当然。我给你拿。

A:Can you also show me this one?

你把这个也给我拿出来看看好吗?

B:No problem. This one is made of pure gold.

没问题。这是纯金做的。

A:I think the cloisonné bracelet is more beautiful.

我认为那个景泰蓝手镯更漂亮。

B:You’re right. This one costs less, but is more beautiful.

你说对了。这只手镯花钱较少,但更漂亮。

A:Will the luster fade out after some time?

时间久了会失去光泽吗?

B:No, we guarantee the quality.

不会的,我们有质量保证。

A:Ok. Can I try it on?

我可以试戴一下吗?

B:Certainly, the mirror is right here.

当然,镜子在这儿。

简单购物英语情景对话三

A:These are new arrivals.

这些是新上市的。

B:Let me have a look.

我看看。

A:Try them if you like.

如果你喜欢,可以穿上试试。

B:I like the fabric, but I don’t like the style.

我喜欢这种质地的,但不喜欢这种款式。

A:What about that one over there?

那边那个怎么样?

B:They are too bright.

颜色太艳了。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章