英语简单两人对话
英语对话中, 你需要一个人做你的搭档,和你一起学习并成长。下面是小编给大家整理的英语简单两人对话,供大家参阅!
英语简单两人对话:潜水
Todd: Nicola, you were talking to us the other day that you went diving in Australia.
妮可拉,你要向我们讲讲前几天你在澳大利亚潜水的事儿?
Nicola: That's right I did.
是的,没错。
Todd: Wow, so what was it like?
哇,潜水怎么样?
Nicola: Well, actually it was quite scary to be honest. When I first started I did an introductory course, which was just maybe like two days. And so they just sent you out with all of the equipment, put you in the sea, and guided you, but then when I did the real course we started in the swimming pool, which was fine and it was all great fun, although there were two men on my course who completely freaked out and had to leave.
实际上,老实说很吓人。我第一次潜水前,先听了基础入门课程,大约只有两天的课程。然后他们就给了我很多器材,带我下海,有教练指导我,在我们在游泳池实际演练的时候,一切正常 而且很有趣,但我的班上有两名男学员吓坏了,他们最后只得退出。
Todd: Oh!
哦!
Nicola: Yeah! so that was fine but then they took us out to sea which was a bit different. Yeah, because they made us set up our own equipment, I mean they still checked us and everything so we didn't die, but we had to put on our own equipment. We had a diving buddy who I was with, and I was with my friend Graham, who I was traveling with anyway, and we went down into the sea. We went down maybe fifteen meters. And they always say like Don't Panic just keep breathing normally and everything. But I did kind of panic a bit.
是的!这些还好,但接下来教练带着我们下海就有些不同了。因为他们要求我们自己穿戴器材,他们仍然会检查我们的器材和其他所有事物,以确保我们不会死于非命,但我们需要自己穿戴 调试器材,然后下海。我有一个潜水伙伴,我的朋友Graham,我当时正和他一起旅行,我们两个一起下海。我们下潜了15米。教练会说“不要害怕,保持正常呼吸”。但我还是有一点害怕。
Todd: Oh, no!
哦,不!
Nicola: So then I rose to the surface really quickly, which you know, you're not supposed to do in diving. So I went up really quickly. Luckily we weren't deep enough to do any damage but my diving buddy Graham was having a great time down there looking at shipwrecks and didn't even notice that I was missing.
下海后我很快就浮上来了,这对于潜水来说不是个好现象。好在我很快又潜下去了。幸运的是我们潜得不深不会受伤,但我的潜水伙伴Graham潜下去探险沉船废墟,他甚至没发现我已经不见 了。
Todd: What a terrible guy!
是的,我知道,接下来……
Nicola: Yeah, I know. so, then...
哇!教练给他挂科了吗?我认为他这门课不合格。
Todd: Wow! Did they fail him? I hope he failed the course?
没有,他通过了。他交够了钱。他通过了。但这意味着我那天不能再下海潜水了,因为我已经潜得太深了,很遗憾。
Nicola: No, he passed. He paid enough money. He passed. But it meant that I couldn't go diving for the rest of the day cause I had gone down quite deep, so that was a shame, but.
这太糟糕了。但你没有伤害到你自己,你没有很快就浮上来?
Todd: That's terrible. But you didn't hurt yourself, you didn't come up to fast?
没有,我后来表现很好,但那是我当天最后一次下水了。好在我们还有几天时间可以下海潜水。
Nicola: No, I was fine in the end, but it was a shame because that was the end of my diving day. But we had a few more days to do it.
所以说,你现在能自如地潜水。你不再害怕了?
Todd: So now you are comfortable diving. You don't freak out anymore?
我不再害怕了,但我现在不能自己潜水,因为已经时隔很久了。
Nicola: I don't freak out anymore, but I couldn't go diving now on my own because it has been so long. Yeah!
英语简单两人对话:写作
Todd: OK, Jeff, you're a writer.
杰夫,你是一名作家。
Jeff: A little bit.
算是。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Jeff: Hobby!
爱好而已!
Todd: OK. Talk about writing.
好的。
Jeff: I write, I think you, writers write about what they know. So, and I don't know much so....so it's difficult, difficult to be a writer. Now, writers write about what they know so, um, I'm writing, I have amanuscript now about, uh, um, travelling, the people, the people I've come in contact with and, uh, what I thought about then, in the situation we've been in when we've met, sort of thing. But it's difficult, it's not easy, it's not an easy thing to do. At first I did sort of thinking, mm, anyone could do it almost if you put the time into it but now I think it's very difficult, you, you have to be creative, and it's a lot harder than I think it seems, to pick up a finished product, a book, um, a physical book, or to take a book from the library, I think it's, you underestimate the time that has gone into it. It's a long, lot of effort behind it so..it's fun, I like it, but it's very difficult. But it's good.
我写作,我想作家会写下自己知道的事情。我知道的不多,所以很难成为作家。现在,作家都是写下自己知道的事情,所以我写作写了一个关于旅游的手稿,写下了我认识的人,我的想法,我们相识时的情境等等。但写作很难,它并不简单。首先我就要构思,其实几乎任何人都可以写作,只要他们愿意花时间,但是我认为写作很难,你必须创新,它比想象中更难。选择一本完结的著作,一本书,一本实体书,从图书馆借本书,你往往忽略了这本书背后作者的心血。它的背后是长时间,大量的工作……写作也很有趣,虽然很难,但我很喜欢。
英语简单两人对话:自驾游
Todd: Tim, you want to talk about road trips!
蒂姆,你能谈谈自驾游吗?
Tim: Yeah, I wanna talk about road trips. Ah, me and my friends, when we were in high school we took a lot of road trips to lots of different places.
好的,我想谈谈自驾游。我和我的朋友在高中的时候自驾游去了很多地方。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Tim: We would go down to California, ah, sometimes Mexico. One time when I was living in Wyoming, in one weekend we drove from Wyoming, through Colorado, New Mexico, and Mexico and back in the same weekend.
我们去过加利福尼亚州,有时会去墨西哥。在我还住在怀俄明州的时候,有一次我们在一个周末内开车从怀俄明州,穿过科罗拉多州,新墨西哥州,墨西哥再回到怀俄明州。
Todd: Wow! Well, actually for people who are not familiar with the United States how far is that?
哇!有些人可能并不了解美国,这条路有多远?
Tim: It's a long way. I don't know. It took, I don't know, it took probably about 15 hours one way.
这是一条很长的旅程。我不知道,大概单程花了15个小时。
Todd: Wow!
哇!
Tim: So, thirty hours all together. But it was fun. We drove down to Mexico, had a good night a good meal, a little bit of drinks and drove back the next day.
总共30小时的车程。但很有趣。我们开车到墨西哥,吃了顿好的,喝了点儿酒,睡了个好觉,第二天又开回来了。
Todd: So you went to Tijuana?
你们去了提华纳(墨西哥西北部城市)?
Tim: No, we went to, ah, Ciudad Warez.
不,我们去的是Ciudad Warez。
Todd: OK. Nice.
好的,很棒。
Tim: That was really fun and a lot of other trips we took, ah, when I lived in Oregon, when we'd go down to California, and we'd surf.
那次真的很好玩,除此之外,我们的其他行程也很有趣,我住在俄勒冈州的时候,我们自驾游去了加利福尼亚州,而且冲了浪。
Todd: Oh, really!
哦,真的!
Tim: Yeah!
真的!
Todd: Oh, you're a surfer?
你会冲浪?
Tim: A little bit, a little bit of surfer.
一点点,我会一点冲浪。
Todd: OK, What, what kind of car do you drive? What do you use for this road trip?
好的,你开的什么车?你们自驾游开的是什么车?
Tim: Well, typical American, uh a four-wheel drive vehicle, big vehicle...lots of gas but a lot of fun.
典型的美国货,四轮驱动汽车,大型车,耗油量大,但是很好的车。
Todd: Oh man, you're from Oregon, you're supposed to be a tree-hugger!
老兄,你来自俄勒冈州,你本应该是个环境保护主义者!
Tim: I know. I know. But there're good. One rule we had on our road trips was any, any lake or big body of water we had to stop and swim in. It was a good thing to do.
我知道。但那车真的很好。自驾游有一条规则就是,遇到湖泊或是积水很深的地方我们一定会停车,在水里游一会儿。这么做感觉很棒。
Todd: Well, you live in Japan now. Do you ever do road trips in Japan?
你现在生活在日本。你在日本自驾游过吗?
Tim: I took a road trip from Niigata up around Hokkaido and back, so it was a long road trip actually.
我曾驾车从新泻(日本本州岛中北岸港市)出发,到达北海道折返,那实际上也是一次长途自驾游。
Todd: OK. Wow! What's the difference between a road trip in Japan and a road trip in America?
好的。哇!在日本自驾游和在美国自驾游的区别是什么?
Tim: Well, a road trip in Japan..it's a little bit more dificult to get around, it's a little bit more expensive, ah, in America road triping is sort of, something a lot of people do.
在日本自驾游行动有些不自如,我还需要更多的经验。在美国自驾游就很常见,因为很多人都这么做。
Todd: Yeah!
好的!
Tim: And in Japan, when we do that it is a little bit strange, a little bit different, not not very normal.
另外,在日本自驾游有一点奇怪,有一点不同,自驾游在日本还不是很常见。
Todd: Yeah, that's true. OK. Great, thanks a lot Tim.
是的,事实正是如此。好的,谢谢你蒂姆。
Tim: Alright.
好的。
英语简单两人对话:高中
Todd: OK. Kerys, we're going to talk about high school. Um, what was high school like for you?
好的,Kerys,我们来谈谈高中的事儿。你的高中是什么样的?
Kerys: It was a very interesting experience. I was in a high school in a, quite a run-down area.
那是段有趣的经历。我的高中在一个很破败的地区。
Todd: Oh, OK.
好的。
Kerys: So it was the norm for girls to get pregnant at 14, leave school, and then come back at 16 and do their exams.
我的高中是那种会有14岁的女孩怀孕,然后离开学校,16岁再回来参加考试的学校。
Todd: Wow!
哇!
Kerys: So it was quite unique.
所以说我的高中很特殊。
Todd: At 14?
14岁?
Kerys: At 14! Yeah.
是的,14岁。
Todd: Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊。
Kerys: So it was quite a strange environment to be in, for somebody who didn't get pregnant and.
对于一个没有怀孕的人来说,那里是一个很怪异的环境。
Todd: Wow! Was it a rough neighborhood?
哇!有很多很难处的同学?
Kerys: Yeah.
是的。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Kerys: Yeah. Yeah.
没错。
Todd: But did you have a good time?
但那时你过得好吗?
Kerys: Yeah, I enjoyed myself. It was great..you now as..I kept myself out of trouble.
是的,我过的挺好。我过得很好,你知道我一直不惹麻烦。
Todd: Wow.
哇。
Kerys: Which was hard. Cause everyone was getting into trouble, but yeah, it was fun.
这很难。因为每个人都有麻烦,但那很有趣。
Todd: Oh, OK. What do you remember most about high school?
好的。你在高中印象最深的是什么?
Kerys: I remember that the school dinners were disgusting.
我记得学校的伙食很差。
Todd: OK. And did you get good grades in high school?
好的。你在高中的成绩很好吗?
Kerys: Yeah.
是的。
Todd: OK, what was your favorite subject?
好的,你最喜欢的科目是什么?
Kerys: My favorite subject was drama.
我最喜欢的科目是喜剧。
Todd: OK. Do you still act?
好的。你现在还表演吗?
Kerys: No.
不了。
Todd: OK. Do you still go to theatre?
好的,你还会去剧院吗?
Kerys: Yeah!
当然!
Todd: OK.
好的。
Kerys: To watch.
去看戏剧。
Todd: Just to watch. Great! Thanks a lot Kerys.
只是去看戏剧,好的!谢谢你Kerys。
Kerys: No worries!
不客气。
英语简单两人对话:捕鱼
Todd: OK, Michael, you are into spear fishing!
好的,迈克尔,你喜欢捕鱼!
Michael: Yes, I enjoy going spear fishing.
是的,我喜欢捕鱼。
Todd: OK. Can you talk about that a bit.
好的,你能跟我们聊聊捕鱼吗。
Michael: Yeah, sure. Spear fishing basically is a sport that you dive under the wate with the aid of flippers, wet suit and weights but you don't use oxygen at all it's all, you hyperventilate before you go down to get your oxygen levels up then you dive down...yeah, and then you hafta you sometimes hide under rocks or actually stalk the fish, and when you see a species that is edible and of legal size you can catch the fish.
好的。捕鱼就是一种潜到水下的运动,你需要穿戴脚蹼,潜水衣,加重砝码,但不用带氧气瓶,只准备这些设备就行了,你要在下潜前吸气,吸收了足够的氧气再下潜到水中
……在水下你有时要躲到岩石后,或是追踪鱼群,等你看到那些可食用的,体型大小能够被捕捉的鱼就可以下手捕捉了。
Todd: Oh, Wow. Now spear fishing, does that mean you throw the spear!
哦,哇。说到捕鱼,现在捕鱼还用矛吗?
Michael: No, you use spear guns which uses surgical rubber to propel the spear you just pull it down to cock it. It's kind of like a crossbow without the cross piece at the front.
不,用水下鱼枪,这种鱼枪用手术用橡胶推进鱼枪,你只要对准目标扣动扳机就行了。它就像一个前面没有横梁的弩。
Todd: So do you ever see sharks down there?
你有没有在水下见到过鲨鱼?
Michael: Yeah, you occasionally see sharks, it depends on where you are. You see a lot of, there are some sharks called wabby-gones which are harmless sharks and they are actually quite friendly, and they won't attack you, but if you've caught some fish and you keep them on your purse and the blood goes into the water it can attract bigger sharks, and a few times when we've been spearfishing, we've actually had the sharks come down and take the fish while we're there and it's a little bit scary but the sharks themselves are, they just sit there and watch you in the water. They're kind of like dogs, they, it's scary because they follow you, and they look at you, and you turn around and they'll be sitting there looking at you so most of the time we like to, when we catch the fish, to keep the blood out of the water we put them on a float that floats a fair way away from actually where you are fishing as a safety precaution, if you know you see too many sharks you just get out of the water...but no, it's nice and exciting.
见过,下水捕鱼会偶尔见到鲨鱼,这取决于你在哪里了。这儿有一种叫做wabby-gones的鲨鱼,数量很多,他们是无害的,实际上它们很友好,它们不会袭击你,但如果你已经抓到鱼了,还把抓到的鱼放在口袋里,鱼的鲜血渗进海水中,它有可能吸引来更大的鲨鱼,有几次我们捕鱼时,有鲨鱼游过来找鱼吃,那些鲨鱼有点儿吓人,它们只是在水里一动不动地看着你。它们就像猎犬,有点儿吓人是因为它们会跟着你并且注视着你,你到附近去,鲨鱼还是在那里静静地看着你,所以大多数情况下,我们捕鱼会避免鱼的血液流到海水中,我们把捕到的鱼都放入到浮舟中,为确保安全,浮舟会距离捕鱼地点有一定距离。如果你发现你捕鱼的地方聚集了许多鲨鱼,你就要马上上岸……虽然危险,但捕鱼是一件愉快,令人兴奋的事。
以上是小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。