ted成功的八个秘诀

2017-06-18

最好的人才不能动之以利,金钱不过是记分的方法而己。在任何领域中,最好的人才都是以热情为动力。以下是小编分享的ted成功的八个秘诀,一起来和小编看看吧。

ted成功的八个秘诀

1.This is really a two hour presentation I give to high school students, cut down to three minutes.

这真的是一个我给高中学生做的2个小时的演讲 现在缩到了3分钟

2.And it all started one day on a plane, on my way to TED, seven years ago.

所有的一切都是从7年前的一天开始, 我坐在飞往TED会议的飞机上。

3.And in the seat next to me was a high school student, a teenager, and she came from a really poor family.

在我邻座坐的是一个 高中生,一个十几岁的年轻人。 她生于一个贫穷的家庭

4.And she wanted to make something of her life, and she asked me a simple little question.

而且她的愿望是成就一番事业 所以她问了我一个简单的小问题。

5.She said, "What leads to success?"

她说:“怎样做才能成功呢?”

6.And I felt really badly, because I couldn't give her a good answer.

我当时觉得糟透了 因为我不能给她一个满意的答案

7.So I get off the plane, and I come to TED.

后来我下了飞机,来到TED

8.And I think, jeez, I'm in the middle of a room of successful people!

忽然间我想到,天啊,我置身于一屋子成功人士之中!

9.So why don't I ask them what helped them succeed, and pass it on to kids?

为什么我不问问他们是怎样走向成功的呢。 这样我就可以把答案告诉孩子们了。

10.So here we are, seven years, 500 interviews later, and I'm gonna tell you what really leads to success and makes TED-sters tick.

所以就这样,7年中我坐了500次采访。 现在我就要告诉你们是什么带来了成功 是什么启发了TED演讲者们。

11.And the first thing is passion.

第一点是**

12.Freeman Thomas says, "I'm driven by my passion."

Freeman Thomas 说:“我总是被我的热情所牵引着”

13.TED-sters do it for love, they don't do it for money.

TED的讲演者因为有爱才做事情,不是为了钱。

14.Carol Coletta says, "I would pay someone to do what I do."

Carol Colletta 说:“我会付给别人钱去做我的工作。”

15.And the interesting thing is, if you do it for love, the money comes anyway.

有趣的是 如果你是为了爱而做的,钱自然而然就来了。

16.Work! Rupert Murdoch said to me, "It's all hard work.

刻苦!Rupert Murdoch 曾经告诉过我 “都是刻苦“ 为努力”

17.Nothing comes easily. But I have a lot of fun."

“天下没有白吃的午餐。但是我得到了很多乐趣。”

18.Did he say fun? Rupert? Yes!

他提到了乐趣??Rupert?是的!

19.TED-sters do have fun working. And they work hard.

TED讲演者都有一份充满乐趣的工作,而且他们都很刻苦。

20.I figured, they're not workaholics. They're workafrolics.

我觉得,他们都不是工作狂,他们是享受工作狂

21.Good! Alex Garden says, "To be successful put your nose down in something and get damn good at it."

精通!Alex Garden说:”要想成功,就要真的深入其中“ “然后做到精通。”

22.There's no magic, it's practice, practice, practice.

想要做到精通没有秘诀,就是练**,练**,再练**。

23.And it's focus. Norman Jewison said to me, "I think it all has to do with focusing yourself on one thing"

还有就是专注。Norman Jewison 告诉过我, “我想成功就要使自己专注于一件事情”

24.And push! David Gallo says, "Push yourself.

强迫!David Gallo说:“强迫你自己,”

25.Physically, mentally, you've gotta push, push, push."

“心灵上,神情上。你一定要强迫,强迫,强迫。”

26.You gotta push through shyness and self-doubt.

“你要强迫自己去战胜羞涩和自我怀疑”

27.Goldie Hawn says, "I always had self-doubts.

Goldie Hawn说:“我总是怀疑自己。

28.I wasn't good enough, I wasn't smart enough.

怀疑自己不够优秀,不用聪明。

29.I didn't think I'd make it."

我从不相信我会成功。”

30.Now it's not always easy to push yourself, and that's why they invented mothers. (Laughter) Frank Gehry -- Frank Gehry said to me, "My mother pushed me."

想要成功地强迫自己并不总容易, 这就是为什么要发明妈妈。 Frank Gehry-Frank Gehry对我说: "我妈妈过去总是督促我。"

31.Serve! Sherwin Nuland says, "It was a privilege to serve as a doctor."

服务!Sherwin Nuland 说:“能够作为一名医生为他人服务是一种荣幸。”

32.Now a lot of kids tell me they want to be millionaires.

现在很多孩子告诉我他们想成为百万富翁。

33.And the first thing I say to them is, "OK, well you can't serve yourself, you gotta serve others something of value.

但是一件事我对他们说的是, “好的,但是你不能为你自己服务,” “你需要为他人提供对他人有利的服务。”

34.Because that's the way people really get rich."

”因为这就是人们致富的方式。“

35.Ideas. TED-ster Bill Gates says, "I had an idea -- founding the first micro-computer software company."

点子。TED演讲者 Bill Gates 说:”我曾经有过一个点子,“ ”成立第一个微机软件公司。“

36.I'd say it was a pretty good idea.

我必须承认这真的是很好的一个点子。

37.And there's no magic to creativity in coming up with ideas, it's just doing some very simple things.

对于能想出点子的创造力来讲没有什么魔力可言。 都是些简单平常的事情。

38.And I give lots of evidence.

而且我可以举出很多证据。

39.Persist. Joe Kraus says, "Persistence is the number one reason for our success."

坚持。Joe Kraus 说 ”恒心是我们成功地第一条原因。“

40.You gotta persist through failure. You gotta persist through crap!

”你必须坚持度过失败,你必须坚持度过crap“

41.Which of course means "Criticism, Rejection, Assholes and Pressure."

”这里的crap是指”批评,拒绝,卑鄙小人和压力““

42.(Laughter) So, the big -- the answer to this question is simple: Pay 4,000 bucks and come to TED.

(大笑) 所以,这个问题的答案很简单: 付4000块来TED会场。

43.Or failing that, do the eight things -- and trust me, these are the big eight things that lead to success.

如果不能来,就做到以上八点---相信我, 这重要的八点就是通向成功的秘诀。

44.Thank you TED-sters for all your interviews!

谢谢TED讲演者参与我的采访!

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章