打电话英语对话范文阅读
随着全球经济发展一体化以及我国经济的全面发展,英语作为国际通用语言的地位日益突出。小编精心收集了打电话英语对话范文,供大家欣赏学习!
打电话英语对话范文1
A:Good morning.
早上好。
B:Good morning.
早上好。
A:This is Mary.Can I speak to Anne please?
我是玛丽。我找安妮。
B:I’m sorry.She isn’t in at the momment.She will come back at half past nine.Can I take a message for her?
抱歉,她现在不在家。我能给她稍个口信吗。
A:Thank you.But I will call her later.
谢谢。不过我还是过一会再给她打电话。
B:OK.Goodbye.
好的。再见。
A:Goodbye.
再见。
打电话英语对话范文2
A:Hello, my name is Petter, I'm calling on behalf of the Save the Children Fund. Have you heard of our organization before?
你好!我是彼得,我代表救助儿童基金会给你打电话.你以前听说过我们这个机构吗
B:Um...yes, I think so… Don't you do some kind of charity work, like taking care of starving children in Africa or something?
恩,是的,我听说过…你们不是做些慈善工作吗?比如关心非洲忍饥挨饿的儿童或者类似的事情?
A:Yes sir, that's it exactly. We don't only service the children in Africa, but we also take care of children in porverty all over the globe. Well sir, I'm calling today to ask for your contribution to our charitable organization.
是的,先生,非常正确.我们不仅为非洲儿童服务,而且还关心全世界受穷的孩子.先生,我今天打电话来是想请你为我们慈善机构捐款.
B:Is that right…?你是说…?
A:We're a service organization that is a legally registered charity. We operate in more than a hundred countries, but most of our adminstration and workers are all volunteers. When you contribute to our cause, one hundred percent of your donation goes directly to the children who need it.
我们是合法注册登记的服务性慈善机构.我们在100多个国家有业务活动.但大多数的管理人员和工人都是志愿者.你如果为我们事业捐款,全部捐赠直接交到需要救助的儿童手里.
B:What kind of contribution are you asking for?你们需要什么样的捐赠?
A:We accept donations of any amount, depending on your ability and desire to share. We can accept donations any where from twenty dollars to more than a thousand dollars. Additionally, your contribution is completely tax deductible. Can I count on you for support this year?
多大数量的捐赠我们都接受,这取决于你的能力和捐赠的愿望. 我们接受的捐赠从20美元到1000多美元不等,此外,您的捐款全部免税,今年你能支持一下我们的工作吗?
B:Sure, I'm willing to support your cause. How can I make a donation?
当然可以,我愿意支持你们的事业.怎么办理捐款?
打电话英语对话范文3
A:Tom? Oh, it's been a while since we've talked to each other. Nice to hear you again.
汤姆吗?噢,我们上次聊天到现在已经有一阵子了。很高兴又见到你。
B:Same here. Hey, did you know Susan is going to get married. She invited me to her wedding and she wants you to attend also.
也是在这里。嘿,你知不知道苏珊要结婚了。她邀请我去参加婚礼,她希望你也能出席。
A:Really?
真的吗?
B:Definitely. I'm calling to tell you this.
当然。我正打算打电话告诉你这件事。
A:Why didn't she call me?
她为什么不打电话给我?
B:She tried, but the line is always busy.
她打过了,但是电话线路一直处于忙音状态。
A:Well, I may have stayed on the phone too long. Can you give me her number? I'll call her later.
恩,我可能打了太久电话了。你可以给我她的号码吗?我稍后打电话给她。
B:Of course. It's 555-4653.
当然。是555-4653。
A:Thanks. So how are things with you?
谢谢。那你最近怎样?
B:Pretty good. I've just bought a new house.
很好。我刚刚买了套新房子。
A:Wow! Great! Where?
喔!太棒了!在哪里?
B:In the suburb. How are you and Carol? Still living in town?
在郊区。那你和Carol呢?还住在城里吗?
A:Yeah, it's really convenient. The theater and Shopping Mall are within walking distance. Well, I got to go. I'll get in touch with you soon.
是的,很方便。戏院和购物中心走路就能到达。额,我要走了。不久之后我会与你联系的。
B:Okay. Don't forget to call Susan.
好的。记得打电话给苏珊。
A:Don't worry. Bye.
别担心。拜拜。