购物常用英语口语对话大全

2017-03-17

下面是小编整理的一些购物常用英语口语,欢迎大家阅读!

购物常用句型:

1、charge or debit?(credit or debit?) 使用信用卡或是电子钱包?

2、cash back?是否要找回现金?

3、how are you going to pay?你要怎麽付款?

5、bring your receipt to the customer service,and they will refund you。 把你的收据拿给顾客服务部,他们就会退钱给你。

What can I do for you? 我能为您做点什么?

May I help you? 我有什么可以帮到您的?

Can you show me that pair of shoes? 请你把那双鞋子拿来我看一看。

Can I have a look at this shirt? 我可以看一下这件衬衣吗?

Can I try it on? 我可以试一下吗?

Have you any bigger sizes? 你有没有大一点的?

I'm looking for a sweater for my son. 我想给我的儿子买一件羊毛衫。

Any particular color? 有什么特别的颜色吗?

What size do you want? 您想要多大码的?

What style does he want? 他想要什么款式?

Do you have anything cheaper? 你有没有便宜一点的?

Do you like this design? 你喜欢这个款式吗?

The quality is excellent. 质量很好。

This is what I want. 这就是我想要的。

I'm afraid we haven't anything in your size. 恐怕我们没有你要的码数。

How much are they? 多少钱?

What's the price for it? 这个卖多少钱?

Are these trousers on sale? 这些裤子减价吗?

I'd like to buy three kilos of apples. 我要买三公斤苹果。

That's too much. 太贵了。

I'll take it. 我买下了。

购物对话举例 Dialogue 1

A: What can I do for you,sir? 我能为您做点什么,先生?

B: I'd like to buy a shirt for my son. 我想给我的儿子买件衬衣。

A: What size? 要多大的?

B: 42. 四十二号。

A: Does he want any special color? 他想要什么特别的颜色吗?

B: Do you have red ones? 你们有红色的吗?

A: I'm afraid we've sold out the red ones.

We've some white and yellow ones.

恐怕红色的卖完了。我们有白色的和黄色的。

B: Can you show them to me? 你能给我看一下吗?

A: Yes, of course. 当然可以。

Dialogue 2

A: How much are these apples? 这些苹果怎么卖?

B: Five Yuan a kilo. 五元一公斤。

A: That's too much. Do you have any cheaper ones? 太贵了。有便宜点的吗?

B: No, we haven't. Look at the color. What fresh apples. They just arrived this morning.

没有。看看苹果的颜色,多新鲜啊。今天早上才到的货。

A: Give me two kilos. 给我称两公斤。

B: Wait a minute. 马上就来。

Dialogue 3

A: Good morning! What can I do for you? 早上好!有什么我可以为您做的吗?

B: Just looking. 我只是看看。

A: OK! Go ahead 好的,请随便看。

A: Good afternoon! May I help you? 下午好,我可以帮到你吗?

B: Do you have diamond ring? 你们有钻石戒指吗?

A: Yes, we have. 是的,我们有。

A: Please show me this one! 请把这个拿给我看一下。

B: Ok, here you are. 好的,给您。

A: How much? 多少钱? B: 2000. 2000元

A: It's too expensive. Do you have discount? 这太贵了,你们有打折吗?

B: 20% off. 八折。

A: Can you come down a bit? 可以再便宜一点吗?

B: Sorry! We have only one price. 抱歉,我们是不讲价的。

A: How about this one? Do you like it? 这个怎么样?你喜欢吗?

B: Ok, Take it. 好的,我买了。

A: Cash or card? 现金还是刷卡?

B: International Credit Card. 国际信用卡。 A: Do you have passport? 你带护照了吗?

B: Yes. Where do I pay? 是的,我在哪儿付钱? A: This way please. 请这边走。

Dialogue 4

店员: Excuse me, what can I do for you? 请问,有什么我可以帮您的吗? 客人: I want to buy a shirt, what do you recommend? 我想买件衬衫,有推荐的吗?

店员: Follow me, we have two new styles, I think they must be suitable for you.

跟我来,我们这有两款新款,我想会适合你。 客人: Let me have a try. 我试试。

店员: (ten minutes later) these two styles are very fashionable,which one do

you like best? (十分钟后)这两款都很时尚,哪款你更喜欢呢? 客人: One is elegant,the other is cute, I don’t know how to choose. 一款比较端庄,一款比较可爱,我不知道怎么选。 店员: If as a office lady, I recommend you the elegant one. 如果作为职业女性,我推荐你端庄这款。

客人: Yes,considering on this point, I think it’s just what I had in mind. 恩,考虑到这点,我想这正是我想要的。

店员: OK,I will pack it for you. 好的,我帮你包起来。 客人: Thank you. 谢谢。

常用讨价还价的语句:

- Is this the sale price? 这是特价后的价格吗?

- If you give me a discount, I’ll take it right now.如果你给我打折,我马上就买。 - Is 20% off OK?打八折好吗?

- Is there any discount? 有折扣吗?

- How much discount do you give? 你们可以给几折?

- Could you cut the price a little, please? 你可以把价格降一点吗? - How about 30 yuan? 30元好不好?

- My last price is 20yuan. 我最多只肯出20元。

- If it was a bit cheaper,I’d take it. 要是能便宜一点,我就买。

-How much are you willing to pay? 你愿意出多少钱? -It’s quite reasonable.价格很公道啊。

-the price in our store are fixed.我们这里不降价。

Dialogues1:

-How about giving me a little discount?给我稍微打点折怎么样?

-I’m afraid I can’t. I can show you some other shirts that are more affordable if you’d like. 恐怕不行。如果你愿意,我可以给你看看其他一些便宜的衬衫。

Dialogue 2:

-can you lower the price? 能便宜些吗? -Not a chance. 不讲价的。

Dialogue 3:

-How about 20% off? 打个八折怎么样?

-I’ll give you if you buy two. 如果你买两件的话就可以。

Dialogue 4:

-Well, I do like this shirt.But I think the price is too high.我非常喜欢这件衬衫,但我认为价格太高。

- the quality is top-notch. I’m sure you’ve heard of this brand before. 这个质量是一流的,我相信你以前听说过这个牌子。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章