英文诗翻译成中文精选
英语诗歌中采用的的丰富的修辞手法及其创设的优美意境,可以提高学生的文学鉴赏能力和审美能力。下面是小编带来的英文诗翻译成中文,欢迎阅读!
英文诗翻译成中文篇一
Mutability
无常
Percy Bysshe Shelley
波西·比希·雪莱
The flower that smiles today Tomorrow dies; All that we wish to stay Tempts and then flies.
今天还微笑的花朵明天就会枯萎;我们愿留贮的一切诱一诱人就飞。
What is this world's delight? Lightning that mocks the night, Brief even as bright.
什么是这世上的欢乐? 它是嘲笑黑夜的闪电, 虽明亮,却短暂。
Virtue, how frail it is! Friendship how rare! Love, how it sells poor bliss For proud despair!
唉,美德!它多么脆弱! 友情多不易看见! 爱情售卖可怜的幸福, 你得拿绝望交换!
But we, though soon they fall, Survive their joy, and all Which ours we call.
但我们仍旧得活下去, 尽管失去了这些喜悦, 以及"我们的"一切。
Whilst skies are blue and bright, Whilst flowers are gay,
趁天空还明媚,蔚蓝, 趁着花朵鲜艳,
Whilst eyes that change ere night Make glad the day;
趁眼睛看来一切美好, 还没临到夜晚;
Whilst yet the calm hours creep, Dream thou—and from thy sleep Then wake to weep.
呵,趁现在时流还平静, 作你的梦吧——且憩息, 等醒来再哭泣。
英文诗翻译成中文篇二
The Duck and The Kangaroo by Edward Lear
《鸭子和袋鼠》,爱德华·利尔(著)
Said the Duck to the Kangaroo, 'Good gracious! how you hop! Over the fields and the water too, as if you never would stop!
鸭子对袋鼠说,“天哪!你竟然可以跳着走路!跳过田野,跳过河流,好像你从来也不会停下来!
My life is a bore in this nasty pond, and I long to go out in the world beyond! I wish I could hop like you!'
我的生活就是在这脏兮兮池塘中的一个小旮旯,我太想去外面的世界看一看!我真希望自己也能像你这样跳起来!”
Said the duck to the Kangaroo ,'Please give me a ride on your back!'
鸭子对袋鼠说,“请让我坐在你的背上,带我一程吧!”
Said the Duck to the Kangaroo, 'I would sit quite still, and say nothing but "Quack," The whole of the long day through!
鸭子对袋鼠说,“我会安静地坐着,一动也不动,除了嘎嘎叫,什么也不说。一整天我都会这样子!
And we'd go to the Dee, and the Jelly Bo Lee, over the land and over the sea; Please take me a ride! O do!' Said the Duck to the Kangaroo.
我们一起去迪河,去Jelly Bo Lee,越过陆地,跨过海洋;请带上我吧!求你了!”鸭子对袋鼠说。
Said the Kangaroo to the Duck, 'This requires some little reflection;
袋鼠对鸭子说,“请让我想一想;
Perhaps on the whole it might bring me luck, and there seems but one objection,
也许,这样的旅程会给我带来好运,但是似乎有一点点小问题,
which is, if you'll let me speak so bold, your feet are unpleasantly wet and cold, and would probably give me the roo Matiz!' said the Kangaroo.
那就是,请允许我直说,你的脚太湿太冷了,这样我会很不舒服。我还可能会患上风湿病!”袋鼠说。
Said the Duck ,'As I sate on the rocks, I have thought over that completely, and I bought four pairs of worsted socks which fit my web-feet neatly.
鸭子说,“我坐在石头上的时候,就很仔细地想过这个问题。我买了四双绒线袜子,它们会把我的鸭蹼包裹得干干净净。
And to keep out the cold I've bought a cloak, and every day a cigar I'll smoke, all to follow my own dear true love of a Kangaroo!'
为了抵御严寒,我还买了斗篷大衣。我每天都会抽一支雪茄。我做的这一切都是为了追随我的袋鼠。你是我的真爱。
Said the Kangaroo,'I'm ready! All in the moonlight pale;
袋鼠说,“我准备好了!等到月光皎洁时,我们就出发。
But to balance me well, dear Duck, sit steady! And quite at the end of my tail!'
但是亲爱的鸭鸭,为了平稳,你要坐得稳稳的,不要乱动哦。在我的尾巴后面,安安静静的。
So away they went with a hop and a bound, and they hopped the whole world three times round;
一蹦一跳的,它们就这样出发了。它们绕着地球跳了足足有三圈;
And who so happy, O who, as the duck and the Kangaroo?
世界上谁最快乐 噢,有谁,像鸭子和袋鼠那样快乐?
英文诗翻译成中文篇三
There Is a Lady Sweet and Kind Anonymous
有一位女郎甜美和善
There is a lady sweet and kind,
有一位女郎甜美和善
Was never face so pleas'd my mind;
她的容貌让我愉悦非常;
I did but see her passing by,
看着她从身边走过,
And yet I love her till I die.
我想爱她直到地老天荒。
Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,
她的举止,她的微笑,
Her wit, her voice, my heart beguiles,
她的机智和声音让我心驰神往,
Beguiles my heart, I know not why,
让我心驰神往,不知是何原因,
And yet I love her till I die.
但我要爱她直到地老天荒。
Her free behaviour, winning looks,
奔放的姿容,骄人的模样,
Will make a lawyer burn his books;
让律师把法律抛舍;
I touch'd her not, alas! not I,
天哪,我自愧不如,
And yet I love her till I die.
而且要爱她直到地老天荒。
Had I her fast betwixt mine arms,
如果我把她拥进怀里,
Judge you that think such sports were harms,
你觉得这会对她造成损伤,
Were't any harm? no, no, fie, fie,
造成损伤?不会不会,
For I will love her till I die.
因为我要爱她直到地老天荒。
Should I remain confined there
我会继续把她追求,
So long as Phoebus in his sphere,
只要世上还有太阳,
I to request, she to deny,
即使她总是拒绝,
Yet would I love her till I die.
我也要爱她直到地老天荒。
Cupid is winged and doth range,
丘比特展翅飞遍她的家乡,
Her country so my love doth change:
我的爱人也随着换了形象:
But change she earth, or change she sky,
变换天地我的爱也不变,
Yet will I love her till I die.
我要爱她直到地老天荒。