生活中常用英语对话精选

2017-05-11

在世界经济全球化及中国加入WTO的形势下,社会需要大量能够用英语在国际上进行科技、经贸、法律和文化等方面交流的专业人才。小编整理了生活中常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!

生活中常用英语对话篇一

Bob: Who is that?

谁啊?

Tom: It’s me, Bob.

是我,鲍勃。

Bob: You surprised me.

你吓死我了。

Tom: What’s up?

怎么了?

Bob: This afternoon, I got the news that there was a terrorist attack in your city.

下午的时候,我听到新闻说你在的那个城市有恐怖袭击。

Tom: Oh? I don’t know, what time did it happen?

哦?我不知道呢,几点发生的?

Bob: At noon.

正午。

Tom: Oh, I had been to the airport that time.

哦,那时我已经去机场了。

Bob: Oh, why can’t I get through to your cell phone?

哦。为什么我打不通你的电话呢?

Tom: It’s power off.

没电了。

生活中常用英语对话篇二

Lily: Ann, I have good news to tell you.

安,我有个好消息要告诉你。

Ann: What’s up? Lottery software?

什么事?彩票中奖?

Lily: No. I haven’t won in a lottery for many months.

才不是呢,我已经好几个月没中过了。

Ann: What is your good news?

那是什么?

Lily: John, my dear boyfriend, made a proposal to me last night.

约翰,我亲爱的,昨晚向我求婚了。

Ann: Wow, really good news. What did you say?

哇,真是个好消息啊,你怎么说?

Lily: I said yes.

我答应了。

Ann: Congratulations on you marriage.

恭喜你们喜结良缘。

Lily: What about you? Why don’t you find a boyfriend?

你呢?为什么不找个男朋友呢?

Ann: I don’t want a boyfriend, for I don’t know how to get well with any man.

我不想要男朋友,因为我不知道怎么和男人好好相处。

生活中常用英语对话篇三

Bob: Honey, would you marry me?

亲爱的,嫁给我吧?

Ann: I want to think of it for some time.

我想要点时间考虑考虑。

Bob: Please, honey, I have made proposal to you fifteen times.

拜托了,亲爱的,我已经向你求婚十五次了。

Ann: I know. But your way doesn’t touch my heart.

我知道,但是你的方式没办法让我感动。

Bob: Oh, god, please tell me how.

哦,天啊,告诉我怎么办?

Ann: I can’t tell you.

我不能告诉你。

Bob: Ok, I want you to be happy when we are together, and when you are sad, I would stay with you always.

好吧,当我们在一起的时候,我想要你快乐,当你伤心的时候,我永远在你身边。

Ann: When I am angry and want to beat someone, you should stand there and let me do what I want. Would you?

当我生气的时候,想打人的时候,你要站着让我打,可以吗?

Bob: Yes, I would. Thanks for being in my life.

可以,谢谢你陪我共度人生。

Ann: Don't be so happy, it is just one of my tests.

别太高兴,这只是我的考验之一。

生活中常用英语对话篇四

Jean: Do you believe in life in uter space? Maybe they are watching over us.

你相信外空间有生命吗?也许他们在监视我们。

Jaco: Maybe. I don’t know. Why?

也许吧。我不知道。 为什么?

Jean: I went out with Steve last night. We saw Avatar.

昨天我和斯蒂文约会了。我们看《阿凡达》了。

Jaco: Cheap bastard. Finally you chose him over me, a handsome young man.

臭混蛋。最后你居然选择了他,而不选我这个年轻帅气的。

Jean: Wow you are mean but adorable. I chose the movie over you.

你还真小气但是很可爱。我只是选择了电影而已。

Jaco: Why didn’t you tell me? I already bought the tickets. I was going to wait until your birthday. Was it good? I heard a new language had been created for that movie.

为什么不早告诉我啊?我都买了票了。我本来想等到你生日的。好看吗?我听说为了那部电影,还专门创造了一门语言。

Jean: You can say that again. Humans are thirsty for a material in Pandora. They send a man there as a negotiator. Somehow, humans are dishonest. They just want to take what they want away. The spy turns against humans and falls in love with a girl on Pandora. Justice wins eventually.

当然好

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章