关于爱情的大学英语对话

2017-06-17

其实,不做作,流于自然的爱情才是细水长流的。小编精心收集了关于爱情的大学英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于爱情的大学英语对话篇1

AAnnie, what is troubling you? You look unhappy.

安妮,你在烦恼什么呢?你看起来不太开心。

BA man is pursuing me. He was my schoolmate in college, and he has been carrying a torch for me for three years.

有个人在追求我。他是我大学时的同学,已经单恋了我3年。

ADo you like him?

你喜欢他吗?

BYes, I do like him.

是的,我喜欢他。

AThen why are you hesitating?

那为什么还犹豫呢?

BYou know that I have had a series of miserable relationships. Last summer, I fell in love with John. But the romance blossomed for six or seven weeks, and then wilted.

你知道,我经历了一次又一次的爱情波折。去年夏天,我爱上了乔。但这感情只维持了六七个星期就结束了。

AOne love drives out another. You shouldn't be afraid to start a new relationship.

新的爱情来,旧的爱情去。你不应该害怕开始一段新的感情。

BMaybe you are right.

也许你是对的。

关于爱情的大学英语对话篇2

AHi Mary, how's it going?

玛丽,最近怎么样?

BWell, last night I had a big argument with Ann.

哎,昨晚我和安大吵了一架.

ATerrible. It must be something serious. You two are such close friends.

不会吧,有什么要紧的事儿吗?你们俩个可是很亲密的好朋友啊.

BNow that I look back at it, it wasn't that big a deal. I shouldn't have lost my temper.

现在我回想起来,倒也没有什么大不了的,我不应该发脾气的.

AReally? What happened?

真的? 怎么了?

BIt's just we've been planning to go the beach for a while, and we decided we could both make it this weekend. Then out of nowhere she called me up, said her boyfriend had made plans and that she need to cancel the trip. I was so angry when she told me that I said she didn't care about our friendship at all.

就是我们俩一直计划着要去海边玩,决定这周末就去.谁知道她突然给我打电话,说她男朋友有安排,她不来了.我但是非常生气,就说她一点儿都不在乎我们的友谊.

AThat's pretty harsh.

这话是挺重的.

BI know, but I was so upset. I mean, come on! Does she have to do everything her boyfriend says?

我知道,我但是太生气了.我觉得真没劲,难道她男朋友说什么她就要做什么吗?

AYou know she probably feels just as bad.

你要知道她可能和你一样也很难过.

BWell, I think I was being a little selfish myself. I know they don't get to see each other very often.

嗯,我觉得我可能有些自私,他们也不经常见面.

AWell, in that case I guess maybe you can be more understanding. You shouldn't let a trivial thing like this stand in the way of your friendship. After all you can go to the beach anytime you want.

哦,要是那样的话,我觉得你或许应该多理解理解她,你不应该让这样一件小事妨碍你们的友谊,毕竟你们什么时候想去海滩都成.

BYeah, I'll call later to patch things up.

是啊,我一会儿给她打电话和她和好.

关于爱情的大学英语对话篇3

AJohn dates her seven times a week.

约翰一周内约了她七次。

BReally? That's a straws in the wind.

真的吗?这可是一种迹象。

AI think so. Maybe he's fallen for her.

我也是这么想的。或许他爱上她了。

BYeah. They suit each other. A perfect match between a man and a girl.

差不多。他们很合适,郎才女貌。

ARight.

是的。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章