商务谈判对话英文版

2017-01-09

在国际商务谈判中,对时间观差异应有所准备。谈判时限的控制也很重要。不同文化具有不同的时间观念。在商务谈判对话中也要拿捏好时间。下面小编整理了商务谈判对话英文版,供你阅读参考。

商务谈判对话英文版:实用对话

A: Good morning, Miss. Glad to meet you.早上好,很高兴见到你。

B: Good morning, Mr . gald to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很兴奋能有机会.拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

A:I think so ,and I don’t believe we’ve met.我们以前没有见过吧?

B: No, I don’t think we have. 我想没有。

A: My name is Li Sung-lin 我叫李松林。

B: My name is Cheery Smith. 您好,我是切莉史蜜斯

A: Here’s my name card. 这是我的名片。

B: And here’s mine. 这是我的。

A: I'm our sales representative, how do you do,what can I do for you.我是我们公司的销售代表,你是做什么的,有什么可以为你服务的吗?

B: Our company will buy in a batch of compters, as the procurement manager secretary,I want to get to know your product.我们公司要购进一批电脑,作为采购经理的秘书,我想了解一下你们的产品。

A:Our company engaged in import and export trade for 5 years, has many professional and qualified partners. Company in good standing, developed many long-term partners, look forward to working with you.我公司从事进出口贸易5年来,已经拥有很多专业的,资质良好的合作商。公司信誉良好,发展了很多长期合作伙伴,期待与你们的合作。

B:I want to know more about your company's products, I hope you can provide me with this. Believe that through the cooperation with your company, we will expand market share in China, China's consumer demand is very strong。我想了解下贵公司的产品,希望您能为我详细的介绍。相信通过与贵公司的合作,我们会扩大在中国的市场占有率,中国的消费需求很强劲

A: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it./我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息。

A: we have imported a latest development, I wonder if you would like to have a look? 我们进口了一种新产品我想知道您是否可以看看货?

B:of couse. Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in./啊,是的,这就是我所感兴趣的那种样式。

B: Yes, what are the specifications?/好的,都有哪些规格呢?

A: we have a wide selection of colors and designs. If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure you'll find all the specifications there./ 我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。如果您看一下手册的第8页,就会在那儿找到所有的规格。

B: Ah, look nice.And what I care about is the quality of the goods. Now what about service life?/ 我关心的是货物的质量。哦,好的。关于使用寿命呢?

A: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours.,about 10 years.我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用50,000小时,大约10年.

B: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?/这是这种设备的平均数据吗?

A: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 10,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range./不是的,相差还很远。这种比在它的价格范围内的任何其他样式都要高出1万小时左右。

B: Really?That's impressive. 真的?这一点给我印象颇深。

A: of couse.our product is the best seller and it is really competitive in the word market. .我们的产品最畅销。我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

B:but what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?/不过如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障,该怎么办呢?

A: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately./一旦发生那样的情况,同我们最近的办事处联系,他们会马上派人过去的。

B: I see. will you give us an indication of prices? 我明白了。你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

A: unit price is 5000yuan.单价5000元

B: Do you offer discounts for plentiful purchases?大量购买,你们提供折扣吗?

A:Yes, we do indeed. Our ususal figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order./是的,我们确实这样做。通常的数目是5%左右,但那还要根据订货的多少来定。

B: Oh,I think Your prices are much too high for us to accept. 。can you cut down the price for me?我认为你的价格太高,我们不能接受。你们可以降低价格吗?

A:sorry, It would be very difficult to come down with the price. I can assure you our price is very favourable对不起,我们很难再降价了。.我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

B: I can't allow the price。It is a little high. we will buy a lot.我不能同意你们的价格,有点高。我们要买很多。

A: well,the discount is 7%.This is the lowest possible price.折扣百分之七,这是最低价了。

B: it can be considered. Now what about the payment? Could you accept D/P or D/A?可以考虑,您可以接受付款交单或承兑交单吗?

A:I'm afraid not,usually we only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.恐怕不行,通常我们只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。

B :You know for this a large amount,an L/C is cost lost also ties up our money.If you accept D/P or D/A,I would really appreciate it.您知道这么大的金额的信用证,费用很大,同时积压我们的资金。如果您能接受付款交单或承兑交单的话,我们会很感激的。

A:I am very sorry,but we require L/C for all of our clients.

李:对此我非常抱歉,我们对所有客户都是用信用证来付款。

B:Well,Mr.Lee,opening an L/C doesn’t make any difference to you,but makes much to us.噢,李先生,开信用证对您来说没有影响,但对我们影响很大。 .

A:Actually it does,it gives us the protection of the bank.

李:事实上对我们也有影响的,它能给我们银行的保护。

B:If you can send goods in this month,I'll agree to payment by L/C.如果您在这个月前发货的话,我将同意开立信用证。

A:All right 好吧

B:And,I'd like to know your usual way of packing

并且我想了解一下你们的常规包装方法。

A:Of course we use canons. we also usually use nylon straps to reinforce them.当然是纸箱了。我们通常还用尼龙带加固。

B:the packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.我同意,包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗鲁的搬运。

A:Breakage never happened to our deliveries.我们的货物从未发生过破损现象If broken,we'll pay the cost.假如破损我们赔偿。

B:How do you usually move your goods? 你们习惯使用哪种方式运输?

A:we use ship, and if use ship ,we can assume transportation cost.轮船,并且用轮船,我们承担运费。

A:that is great,太好了

B:Ok.We are pleased to place an order for 100 computers. Let’s sign the contract!,the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample. Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.好的,我们订100台电脑。让我们来签合同吧,质量必须与样品一样。合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

A: of couse.It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise."重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。 I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很兴奋我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

商务谈判对话英文版:情景对话

Dialogue 1:

A: So, thank you for coming, everyone. It's really a pleasure to see you all here. First of all, may i suggest you take a look at the agenda i sent you? Would you like to make any comment on that?

B: Yes, i wonder if we can begin with shipment question first. We really need to come to an agreement on that before anything else.

A: That's true, but it's also a very difficult issue. That's the reason why i put it last. I thought it might be a good idea for us to start with the points we have in common. We'll move on to the shipment issue after that.

B: All right. That sounds reasonable.

A: Well, before we go any future, I would like to say strongly how i feel that it's in both our interest to reach an agreement today. The market is becoming even more competitive and our combied strength will give us some big advantages, not least in terms of the dealer network. Now, i think Richard would like to say a few words about that.

点睛注释:

1. make comments on sth 对某事进行评论

Example: Would you make comments on our women's garments in current design?您对我们流行女装款式有何评论 Oh look very nice! 哦,看起来很漂亮

2. have sth. in common: 有共同点

Example: The two firms have very little common in selling strategies. 这两家公司在销售策略上没有什么共同点。

3. in the interest of: 符合......的利益

Example: The stable and healthy business relations are in the interest of our sides. 稳定健康的贸易关系符合双方的利益。

Dialogue 2

A: Hello, Mr Wang, nice to see you again. How are you?

B: Fine, thank you ,and you?

A: I'm fine, we just moved in our new house. Everything is in a great mess. It's a nightmare. But i'll appreciate not having to spend so much time commuting to my work every day.

B: Yes, it took me nearly one hour to get here today. Bus service in this area is not so good.

A: Well, will you like a cup of coffee?

B: Thank you, that would be nice.

A: Milk or sugar?

B: Black will do, thank you.

A: So, how's business in your section?

B: Not too bad. We have a lot of work to do as far as our contract George is concerned this time.

A: Then i think you can say a few words about that first.

点睛注释

1. in a mess: 乱成一团

Example: Since 9 O' clock , Mr. Gill has been sorting out the shipping documents which are in a mess in the files.

从九点以来,吉尔小姐一直在整理文件夹里乱成一团的海运单据.

2. commute: 乘通勤车上班

Example: I commute to work from Shenyang to Fushun on weekdays.周一到周五我从沈阳到抚顺乘通勤车上班.

bus commuter 乘通勤汽车上班的人 train commuter 乘通勤火车上班的人

3. as far as sb./sth. be concerned: 就什么而言; 至于

Example: As far as i am concerned, i agree with Jack on this point.就我而言, 我同意杰克的观点.

、As far as color is concerned, Tom prefers black. 就颜色而言, 汤姆更喜欢黑色.

Dialogue 3

A: Will you have a cup of coffee, Mr. Wang?

B: No. Don't bother, please.

A: Of course, i don't know Smith at all, but you've got to be on your guard against George. I told you about our negotiating with him in New York three years ago, didn't I?

B: I am sure you did. Can we focus on the final packing today, Mr. Brown? We mustn't get stuck in the price. They are going to knock us down. We have got some room to maneuver.

A: That's right, George is the head of Marketing Department.

B: What we must keep in mind is that we can make a concession if they push us on staff cut.

A: Oh we don't need to worry about that, Mr. Wang. We will just play it by ear.

点睛注释

1. be on one's guard against sb./sth. 小心,防范

Example: We must be on our guard against pickpockets on a bus.在公交车上我们要小心扒手。

2. focus on sth. 集中精力于......之上

Example: We should focus our attention on the demands at the overseas market.我们应该集中注意一下海外市场的需求

3. knock sb. down 打倒,使屈服

Example: They are attempting to knock us down in terms of price.他们试图让我们在价格方面让步。

4. keep/bear sth. in mind 记住,牢记(英国都用remember)

Example: Please keep in mind that you'll arrive punctually for the meeting tomorrow.请记住明天开会要准时。

Bear in mind that you can always rely on me.要记住你永远可以依靠我。

商务谈判对话英文版相关文章:

1.商务谈判英语情景对话

2.商务谈判开场介绍英语对话

3.常用商务英语谈判对话-开场介绍篇

4.商务商务谈判对话

5.销售商务谈判会话

6.模拟商务谈判对话剧本

7.有关价格商务英语口语和情景对话

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章