常用的商务英语口语
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些常用的商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
常用的商务英语口语如下:
你知道,许多公司都打算投标这个项目。
You know many firms are going to bid/tender for this project.
是的。但是我们公司比其他公司有优势。
Yes. But our company has an advantage over the rest.
哦?为什么?
Oh? Why?
因为我们可以按照交钥匙工程的方式投标承揽整个项目。
Because we can make a turnkey bid for the whole project.
Because we can make a bid/tender for the whole project on a turnkey basis.
我听说他们也会考虑承揽项目各个部组合投标分的组合投标。
I’ve heard that they'll also package bid consider package bids for various parts of the project.
但是交钥匙工程投-标更有吸引力,而且我肯定只有交钥匙工程投标有中标的可能。
But a turnkey bid is much more attractive and I’m sure that only a turnkey bid has some chance of success.
得知你们对加工贸易感兴趣,我很高兴。
l'm glad to know that you are interested in processing trade
实际上,装配业务是我们公司的一个重要方面。那么,你们的具体要求是什么?
Actually assembling business is an important part of our company. Now, what are your specific requirements?
我们想让你们在三年内为我们装配50,000台电视机。我们将提供必需的零部件、装配线、测试仪器、技术资料和图纸。你们需要严格遵照我们的设计,不得做任何变更。
We would like you to assemble 50,000 TV sets for us within a period of three years. We’ll provide necessary parts and components, assembly line testing instruments, technical information and blueprint. You should strictly conform to the design specified by us without making any alteration.
好的。我们希望合同期满后,所提供的设备将无偿成为我们的财产.
Fine. We hope that the sup plied equipment will become our property free of charge at the expiration of the contract.
可以。你们的装配费率呢?
That’s acceptable. What about your rate of assembling charge/fee?
每台10美元,并用即期信用证支付。
10 US dollars for each set, and the payment is to be made by sight L/C.
你方是否同意我方以补偿贸易方式从你方进口先进农业加工设备
Do you agree that we import the advanced agricultural processing equipment from you by compensation trade?
听起来可行。这样你们的付款问题就得以解决了。
That sounds feasible. Thus your problem of payment would be solved
我们打算在三年内用大豆还清所有费用。
We intend to pay off all the cost with soybean within three years.
我同意。 .
I agree.
那太好了!你的积极合作精神令我非常欣赏。
That’s good! I highly appreciate your cooperation and flexibility.
补偿贸易是建立在互信互利基础上的。我希望这首次尝试.会为我们双方更多的合作铺平道路。
Compensation trade is based on mutual trust and mutual benefit. I hope this initial trial will pave the way for further cooperation between us.
你们的产品有什么特点?
What are the features of your products?
我们的便携式播机小巧轻便,而且时髦。有各种不同的颜色和流行款式您选择。
Our portable CD players arc compact, light and stylish. There’re a range of different colors and range of designs at your own choice.
这不错。
That’s good.
音质一流,而且抗震技术使您在走路或慢跑时也能欣赏音乐。 - 抗
They produce top-quality sound and the anti-shock technology enables you to anti-shock enjoy the music while walking or jogging.
还有呢?
Anything else?
功能多而且操作简现在让我来为您演示。
They’re multi-functional and easy to operate. Now let me demonstrate them for you.
你能给我讲讲拍卖-拍卖
Could you tell me something about auction?
好的。拍卖就是将财产或商品卖给最高出价者的公开销售方式。
OK. Auction is a public sale in which property or items of merchandise arc sold to the highest bidder.
拍卖方式有什么好处?
Is there any advantage in selling goods at auction?
有。因为是现货交易,卖方能快速而安全地收取货款。
Yes. As it’s a spot transaction the seller can get the payment quickly and safely.
听起来不错。那费用呢?
That sounds good. What about the cost?
拍卖商收取销售价格一定比例的佣金。
The auctioneer charges a commission, which is a percentage of the sale price.