商务电话英语实用口语

2017-05-13

在世界市场形成和经济全球化进程快速发展的大背景下,作为全球通用性最强的语言--英语,在各国教育中的地位持续提升。尤其是职业英语,作为社会生活和国家间交流的重要手段,其地位也日益提升。小编整理了商务电话英语实用口语,欢迎阅读!

商务电话英语实用口语一

怎样连接内线电话

史密斯先生,DEF电脑公司的布朗先生找您。

B: Can you find out what he wants?

你可以问他有什么事吗?

A: Yes, Mr. Smith.

好的,史密斯先生。

2:I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Brown.

对不起,布朗先生,让您久等了。

A: I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr.Brown. Mr. Smith is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.

对不起,布朗先生,让您久等了。史密斯先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。

B: Alright. I want to talk about developing some other software.

好的。我想说一下有关开发一些其他软件的事。

A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Brown.Would you wait a moment, please?

明白了,谢谢您,布朗先生。请你等一下好吗?

其他表达法:

I'll put you through to Mr. Smith.

我把你的电话接给史密斯先生。

商务电话英语实用口语二

怎样面对生气的客户

1:What'sthe matter?

怎么了?

A: Look! I've had enough.

听着!我受够了!

B: What's the matter?

怎么了?

A: If you can't get this straightened out,I'm going to a different firm!

如果你们解决不了这个问题,我就要去找另一家公司了!

2:I understand why you're angry, and believe me, we are doing everything in our power to work this out.

我理解您恼火的原因。请相信我,我们正尽一切所能解决这个问题。

A: I understand why you're angry, and believe me, we are doing everything in our power to work this out.

我理解您恼火的原因。请相信我#from 商务英语口语;怎样连接内线电话_怎样面对生气的客户_怎样请求回复来自学优网//www.gkstk.com/ end#,我们正尽一切所能解决这个问题。

B: Well, obviously, what you're doing is not good enough!

可是,很明显,你们所做的还远远不够!

A: If you could just give us a few moredays, we should be able to get this problem ironed out.

如果你能给我们几天时间,我们一定能把这个问题解决好的。

商务电话英语实用口语三

电话询问是否能亲自去厂家拜访

Ivan:

By the courtesy of Mr.Johnson,we are given to understand the name and address of your company.if it is not too much trouble,we look foward to our tour for your firm, and moreover,we would like to talk to some of the technicians.

承蒙约翰先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。如果不是太麻烦的话,我们盼着参观你们的工厂,并想与一些技术员谈一谈.

Ken:

Thanks for your calling,ok,please let me know when you are free,we will arrange the tour for you in advance.

谢谢你的致电,好的,请告诉我你们什么时候有空,我们好提前作安排

Ivan:

Thank you very much,i'll give you a call

非常感谢,今天下午我会给你电话以确认,再没有比亲自去看看更好的了.

Ken:

Thant's for sure,i believe that you will know our products betterafter the visit.

的确如此,我相信参观完之后你会对我们的产品更加了解.

商务电话英语实用口语四

与客户还价的商务电话口语

1.I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

2. If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.

如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。

3. It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.

我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。

4. We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。

6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.

你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。

7. I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.

我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.

如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。

9. Let’s have your counteroffer.

请还个价。

10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.

不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.

我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。

12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.

我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章