接电话日常英语对话精选

2017-06-17

大学生英语口语训练对实现大学英语教学的最终目的---培养学生的跨文化交际能力具有举足轻重的作用。小编整理了接电话日常英语对话,欢迎阅读!

接电话日常英语对话一

A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.

A:早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。

B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?

B:早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。

A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under atpresent. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?

A:好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗?

B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.

B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。

A: Yes. What's your name, please?

A:可以,请问您贵姓?

B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.

B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。

A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?

A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗?

B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.

B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,82345678。

A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.

A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。

接电话日常英语对话二

John: Hello? Can I speak to Mr. Smith?

喂?能请史密斯先生听电话吗?

Girl: I'm sorry, but he's out now. May I take a message?

抱歉,他现在不在。要我传话吗?

John: Yes. This is John Brown. I'd like to meet him next Monday morning around 10 o'clock.

好的。我是约翰布朗。下星期一早上十点左右我想跟他见个面。

Girl: Let me check his schedule... Yes, I think he can see you. But could you call again around five to make sure?

我来查查他的时间表... 可以,我想他可以见你。不过,五点左右你可以再打电话来确定一下吗?

John: OK,thank you very much.

好的,非常感谢你。

Girl: You are welcome.

不用谢。

接电话日常英语对话三

Jane:Hello. Sales Department. This is Jane Fields speaking. How may I help you?

珍妮:您好,业务部,我是Jane Fields ,我能为你效劳吗?

Michael:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

迈克尔:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。

Jane:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?

珍妮:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?

Michael:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.

迈克尔:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。

Jane:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.

珍妮:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。

Michael:And the price on the RS-four?

迈克尔:那RS-4 的价格呢?

Jane:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.

珍妮:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。

Michael:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?

迈克尔:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?

Jane:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.

珍妮:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。

Michael:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.

迈克尔:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。

Jane:You are welcome. Good-bye.

珍妮:别客气,再见。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章