关于旅游英语口语训练

2017-05-12

随着我国旅游业的迅速发展,对既熟练掌握旅游专业知识又精通英语语言技能的高素质实用人才需求持续升温。小编整理了关于旅游英语口语,欢迎阅读!

关于旅游英语口语一

please tell me how much you want to change.

请告诉我你要换多少。

how much of the remittance do you want to convert into japanese yen?

你要把多少汇款换成日圆?

what kind of currency do you want?

要哪种货币?

what's it you wish to change?

你有什么要换的?

what kind of currency do you want to change?

要换哪种货币?

in what denominations?

要什么面值的?

please tell me what note you want.

请告诉我要什么钞票。

will seven tens be all right?

7张10元的可以吗?

is it in traveler's cheques?

换旅行支票吗?

i'd like to know how i shall give it to you.

我想知道如何付钱给你。

how would you like it?

你要什么面额的?

would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?

请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?

can you change me some money, please?

能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

here it is, some french francs, swiss francs, american dollars and a few dutch guilders.

这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。

would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.

请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。

would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

劳驾给我6便士的铜币。

i'd like to know if you could change this money back into u.s. dollars for me.

我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。

could you change these french francs for me?

能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?

can you give me 100 dollars in swiss francs?

能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?

i'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into u.s. dollars.

我想把全部汇款换成美圆。

i'd like some coins for this note.

我想把这张纸币换成硬币。

i'd like to break this 50 dollar note.

我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。

five twenties and ten singles, please.

关于旅游英语口语二

1. how many luggages are you checking in?

有多少件托运行李?

旅游英语:机场登机

2. do you have a carry-on?

有手提行李没?

3. can you place your baggage up here?

请把行李放上来(传送带上)。

4. your luggage is overweight。

您的行李超重了。

5. single or return?

您想要单程的还是往返的票?

6. do you prefer window or aisle?

您想要靠窗还是靠走廊的座位?

7. we do not have any aisle seats remaining. is a window seat ok with you or would you prefer a middle seat?

靠走廊的座位卖完了,您想要靠窗的还是中间的座位?

8. do you have a seat next to the emergency exit?

有靠近紧急出口的座位吗?

9. here are your tickets. the gate number is on the bottom of the ticket。

给您机票,登机口号在机票底部写着。

10. they will start boarding 20 minutes before the departure time. you should report to gate c2 by then。

您需要在起飞前20分钟登机,到时候请您去c2登机口登机。

关于旅游英语口语三

officer: may i see your passport please?

海关人员:我可以看一下您的护照吗?

henry: sure, here you are. and this is the declaration form.

亨利:当然,给您。这是入境申请表。

officer: what's the purpose of your visit?

海关人员:请问您此行的目的是什么?

henry: i'm here on business.

亨利:我来这儿履行公务。

officer: this visa is good for two weeks. how long will you be staying?

海关人员:您的签证期限是两个星期,你打算待多长时间?

henry: for ten days.

亨利:10天以后就回去了。

officer: and you will do some traveling while you are here?

海关人员:这期间您会去旅行吗?

henry: yes, i want to spend a couple days for traveling. i have friends there i will visit.

亨利:是的,我要去拜访朋友。

officer: what do you have in the bag, sir?

海关人员:先生,请问您的包里有些什么?

henry: just camera, clothes, and some books.

亨利:只是照相机、衣服和一些书籍。

officer: would you mind opening the bag for me?

海关人员:请您把包打开让我看看行吗?

henry: alright.

亨利:好的。

officer: ok. enjoy your trip, sir.

海关人员:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。

henry: thank you.

亨利:谢谢。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章