商务英语口语
下面是小编整理的一些商务英语口语, 希望对大家有帮助。
212take everything into consideration.
当你比较价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保证我们向你提供的价格是合理的。
214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales. 我认为你推
销时不会有任何困难。
215 But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市场价格随时都在变化。
216 It's up to you to decide. 这主要取决于你。
217 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
218 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.
我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
222 Here is our contract. 这是我们的合同。
223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方有权终止合同。
226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
227 Do you have any comment on this clause?
你对这一条款有何看法?
228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.
难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。
229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.
你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。
232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。
233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。
234 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易使我们之间的贸易进一步发展。
237 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
238 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
239 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 我知道你们要的是原件,不是传真件。
240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。