买鞋时的英语对话阅读

2017-05-31

英语是高职教育的一门基础课程,是高职学生文化素质教育的一个重要的组成部分。小编整理了买鞋时的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

买鞋时的英语对话一

seller: hello, may i help you?

卖者:您好,有能帮您的吗?

buyer: hi, i'm looking for a pair of men's shoes for my husband.

买者:你好,我买一双男鞋给我先生。

seller: what do you think of this pair? i have these in brown too, would you like to have a look?

卖者:您觉得这双怎么样?这双我也有咖啡色的。

buyer: are they real cowhide?

买者:这鞋是真牛皮的吗?

seller: yes, they are 100% genuine cowhide. these shoes have newly arrived for the coming season.

卖者:是的,这鞋是100%牛皮做的,而且这双鞋是刚进店本季最流行的一款。

buyer: could you please get me a pair of size 41 in brown please.

买者:麻烦你能帮我拿一双41号咖啡色的吗?

seller: of course!

卖者:当然可以!

buyer: how much are they?

买者:多少钱啊?

seller: well, i don't usually give discounts on newly arrived shoes, however, you seem to really like these shoes and you really want to buy them for your husband, i'll give you 10% off the original price.

卖者:店里新进的货是不打折的,既然您看上去是挺喜欢这鞋的,而且真想买给您先生,就给您打九折吧!

buyer: that's wonderful, thank you very much!

买者:那太好了,谢谢!

买鞋时的英语对话二

Seller: Hello, may I help you?

卖者:您好,有能帮您的吗?

Buyer: Hi, I'm looking for a pair of men's shoes for my husband.

买者:你好,我买一双男鞋给我先生。

Seller: What do you think of this pair? I have these in brown too, would you like to have a look?

卖者:您觉得这双怎么样?这双我也有咖啡色的。

Buyer: Are they real cowhide?

买者:这鞋是真牛皮的吗?

Seller: Yes, they are 100% genuine cowhide. These shoes have newly arrived for the coming season.

卖者:是的,这鞋是100%牛皮做的,而且这双鞋是刚进店本季最流行的一款。

Buyer: Could you please get me a pair of size 41 in brown please.

买者:麻烦你能帮我拿一双41号咖啡色的吗?

Seller: Of course!

卖者:当然可以!

Buyer: How much are they?

买者:多少钱啊?

Seller: Well, I don't usually give discounts on newly arrived shoes, however, you seem to really like these shoes and you really want to buy them for your husband, I'll give you 10% off the original price.

卖者:店里新进的货是不打折的,既然您看上去是挺喜欢这鞋的,而且真想买给您先生,就给您打九折吧!

Buyer: That's wonderful, thank you very much!

买者:那太好了,谢谢!

买鞋时的英语对话三

I'll try one of these on. ( The customer tries one of the shoes on. ) It's too big. It slides up and down my heel when I walk around.

我要试穿其中的一只鞋看看。(顾客穿上了其中的一只鞋。)它太大了,当我走动时,它就在我脚跟上下滑动。

S:

Well, let's try a size ten. (He gets another pair and the customer tries a shoe on) Looks like a perfect fit.

嗯,那就试穿10号鞋看看。(我拿另一双鞋,而顾客试穿上一只。)它看来非常合适。

C:

Not really. It pinches my toes.

不全然是,我的脚趾太紧了。

S:

I'm sure they'll be fine once you break them in.

我相信一旦你穿习惯后就会很好。

C:

I don't know... well, I guess I'll take them, since you don't seem to have anything better.

我不知道……嗯,我想我会买这双,因为你们似乎没有更好的鞋。

S:

Thank you, ma'am. It's been a pleasure doing business with you.

谢谢你,小姐。和你做生意是我们的荣幸。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章