英语小笑话带翻译爆笑短一些
笑话可能只是文字游戏,但有时它在人们解决生活中的困惑时起着重要作用。小编整理了短一些的爆笑英语小笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
短一些的爆笑英语小笑话带翻译篇一
《思想者》
Two boys were admiring the famous statue by Rodin entitled The Thinker.
两个男孩正在欣赏罗丹的著名雕塑《思想者》。
"What do you suppose he's thinking about?"asked one.
“你猜他在想什么”其中一个问道。
"I guess he's thinking about where he put his clothes." replied the other.
“我猜他是在想他把衣服放在哪里了,”另一个回答说。
短一些的爆笑英语小笑话带翻译篇二
插在何处
A mother is very good at using every chance to educate his son, who was only three years old.
一位母亲十分擅长利用每一个机会教育孩子。她的儿子中有3岁。
One day, she took a plug and said to her son,
一天,她拿着一个插头,对儿子说:
"Look, there are two pieces of copper, so it must be plugged in a place where there are twoholes.
“看,这里有两个铜片,那它一定要插在有两个孔的地方。
Where do you think it should be plugged?"
你说它应该插在哪儿呢?”
She waited for an answer expectantly.
母亲满怀期待地等着儿子的回答。
"Plug in nose." is the answer.
“插在鼻子里!”儿子回答说。
短一些的爆笑英语小笑话带翻译篇三
On the way home from the first day of school, the father asked his son, "What did you do atschool today?"
在上学第一天回家的路上,父亲问儿子,“你今天在学校做了什么?”
The little boy shrugged his shoulders and said, "Nothing".
小男孩耸耸肩说:“没什么。”
Hoping to draw his son into conversation, the father persisted and said, "Well, did you learnabout any numbers, study certain letters, or maybe a particular color?"
为了把儿了引到谈话中来,父亲继续着话题,说道:“那么,你学习了任何数字、字母或者也许什么特定的颜色吗7”
The perplexed child looked at his father and said, "Daddy, didn't you go to school when youwere a little boy?"
困惑的孩子看着父亲说:“爸爸,难道你是一个小男孩的时候没有上过学吗?”