商务谈判情景英语对话

2017-01-12

掌握一些必备的商务英语口语对话,会对我们的在商务谈判上有很大的帮助。下面小编整理了商务谈判情景英语对话,供你阅读参考。

商务谈判情景英语对话:产品谈判对话

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high

A: Let’s meet each other half way.

- 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

- 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。

- 那咱们就各让一步吧。

A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.

B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.

A: I see. Thank you.

- 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。

- 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。

- 我知道了,多谢。

A: How many do you intend to order?

B: I want to order 900 dozen.

A: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.

- 这种产品你们想订多少?

- 我们想订900打。

- 目前我们至多只能提供600打。

A: We have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short.

B: We sell our goods on loaded weight and not on landed weight.

A: I see.

- 这些大米我们检验过了,重量不够,我们感到奇怪。

- 我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。

- 我知道了。

A: The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

B: Please state your opinions about packing.

A: All right. We wish our opinions on packing will be passed on to your manufacturers.

- 下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。

- 请陈述你们的意见。

- 好,我们希望我们对包装的意见能传达到厂商。

A: You know, packing has a close bearing on sales.

B: Yes, it also affects the reputation of our products. Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

A: We wish the new packing will give our clients satisfaction.

- 大家都知道,包装直接关系到产品的销售。

- 是的,它也会影响我们产品的信誉,买主总是很注意包装。

- 我们希望新包装会使我们的顾客满意。

A: How are the shirts packed?

B: They're packed in cardboard boxes.

A: I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.

- 衬衫怎样包装?

- 它们用纸板箱包装。

- 我担心远洋运输用纸板箱不够结实。

A: From what I've heard, you're already well up in shipping work.

B: Yes, we arrange shipments to any part of the world.

A: Do you do any chartering?

- 据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。

- 是的,我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

A: How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?

B: By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.

A: That’s what we think.

- 你方将怎样发运货物,铁路还是海运 ?

- 请 海运 发货,铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运 。

- 我们正是这么想的。

A: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment.

B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

A: That's fine.

- 你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。

- 我们最晚在今年十二月或明年初交货。

- 那很好。

the goods are available in different qualities.

此货有多种不同的质量可供。

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.

如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。

there is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

两者在质量上无显著差异。

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take q...

center]Business Negotiation[/center] A: The seller Miss Lin representing Huaxin Trading Co.,Ltd. B: The buyer Mr. Cai representing James Brown&Sons Co.,Ltd. A: ...

商务谈判情景英语对话:价格谈判对话

1 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.

如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。

2 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.

我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。

3 I still have some questions concerning our contract.

就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

4 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

5 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

6 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你认为合同有问题吗?

7 We'd like you to consider our request once again.

我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

8 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

9 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

10 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

11 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

12 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什幺意见。

13 That's international practice. We can't break it.

这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

14 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

15 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.

我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

16 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

你们认为结算方式合适吗?

17 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

19 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?

请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?

20 When will the contract be ready?

合同何时准备好?

21 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

22 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.

合同会航邮给你们签字。

23 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什幺吗?

24 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

25 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.

所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。

26 We'll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.

我们将按合同条款交货。

27 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.

你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。

28 They've promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.

他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。

29 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.

我们确信合同会顺利执行的。

30 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed.

机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。

31 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.

合同双方有义务履行合同。

32 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.

除非有什幺突然的政局变化,否则执行部分合同不能被接受。

33 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.

任何违背合同之事都是不利的。

34 The buyer has the option of canceling the contract.

买主有权撤消合同。

35 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.

任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。

36 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.

由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。

37 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.

如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。

38 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.

如果没有什幺正当理由,你们不应撕毁合同。

39 We have every reason to cancel the contract because you've failed to fulfill your part of it.

我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。

40 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.

如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。

41 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.

一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。

42 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.

由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。

43 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?

这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。

44 Packing has a close bearing on sales.

包装直接关系到产品的销售。

45 Packing will help push the sales.

包装有助于推销产品。

46 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

买方通常很注意包装。

47 Different articles require different forms of packing.

不同商品需要不同的包装。

48 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.

一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。

49 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?

包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少?

50 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.

包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。

51 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.

坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。

52 Cartons are seaworthy.

纸箱适合海运。

53 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.

人们购买这种商品通常用来赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。

54 We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什幺意见。

55 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?

有关包装运输唛头的条款你们有什幺异议吗?

56 We'll pack the goods according to your instruction.

我们将按你方的要求进行包装。

57 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.

货物将用细刨花包装,以防损坏。

58 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons.

应采取措施加固纸箱。

59 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.

我们非常欢迎大家对包装方面提出建议。

60 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients.

许多国外客户已经认可了我们标准化的包装。

61 It's urgent to improve the packing.

必须马上改进包装。

62 Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.

包装费用未算在报价中。

63 To minimize any possible damage, we've packed our goods in the way to suit for long sea-voyage.

为使损失减少到最低限度,我们对货物的包装足以承受长途海运。

64 Please make an offer indicating the packing.

请报价并说明包装情况。

65 Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.

请保证货物不受潮。

66 We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.

我们希望你们的设计和颜色对美国人具有巨大吸引力。

67 This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by sea.

这种箱子不适合装茶具海运。

68 We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.

我们想知道你们如何包装这些真丝衬衫。

69 Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not strong enough to be shipped.

虽然这些纸箱轻便、易拿,但我们认为它们在运输中不太结实。

70 Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents.

除非你们收到我方代理的特别指示,否则请用正常出口集装箱。

71 All bags contain an inner waterproof lining.

所有包内都有一层防水内衬。

72 The crates are charge to you at $$5 each if they are not returned to us within 2 weeks.

如果木条箱两星期内不归还,则每只箱扣罚五美元。

73 Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.

坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。

74 Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20 liters.

这些货物分别装入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶里。

75 Fifty-liter carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be retained without charge for two months.

50升的瓶子应是最经济的尺码,这些瓶子可免费保存两个月。

76 The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable size for shipment.

你们定单上的各种货物被打成各种大小不同的捆儿,以便于运输。

77 Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in stacks of 4.

请将每个纸箱重量限制在15公斤内,并将每4箱一组用铁条儿固定起来。

78 Each item is to be wrapped separately in grease-paper.

每件货物应单独用油纸包好。

79 All measurements of each case must not exceed 1.5m*1m*1m.

每只木箱体积不应超过1.5m*1m*1m。

80 Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4 carboys.

每只木条箱内装4只大瓶子将空余处填满。

81 Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly observed.

请严格遵守包装及商标的细则。

82 To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable and should be fixed to the boxes.

为便于搬运,绳子或铁把手不可缺少,并将其固定在箱子上。

83 Our packing charge includes $$1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.

包装费中有1美元是包装桶的费用,此费用在桶还给我们时可退回。

84 The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of the carton consolidated with metal angles.

纸箱外加了两道箍,每个箱角都用金属角加固。

85 Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press.

泡沫塑料用来防止挤压。

86 It's essential to choose the right means of transportation.

选择合适的运输方式很重要。

87 To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order by air freight.

为了确保迅速交货,我方要求此订货用空运。

88 Generally speaking, it's cheaper but slower to ship goods by sea than by rail.

总的来说,海运比铁路运输更便宜,但速度慢一些。

89 It's faster but more expensive to ship goods by air.

空运较快但运费较高。

90 Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express shipment.

由于我方急需这批货物,我方坚持使用快递装运。

91 Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road.

由于商品的性质,我方只能使用公路运输。

92 If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge.

如果顾客坚持用卡车以外的运输工具,就必须负担额外费用。

93 The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong.

货物将在香港转船。

94 There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not more than 5%.

货物装船时可能会有一些数量出入,但不会超过5%。

95 To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.

为了便于我方备货装船,希望允许分批发运。

96 Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the port.

由于港口工人罢工,交货只好推迟。

97 We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met unexpected difficulties.

恕延期货船,因为我们厂家遇到了预料不到的困难。

98 We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your care.

我们认为货物是在你方保管时受到损害的。

99 The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater.

看来货物未受到细心的处理,并且被放置于加热器附近。

100 I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.

我恐怕有些很坏的消息要告诉你。

商务谈判情景英语对话相关文章:

1.商务谈判英语情景对话

2.商务谈判英语情景 对话

3.商务谈判的英语对话

4.模拟商务谈判对话英文版

5.商务谈判开场介绍英语对话

6.商务谈判英语价格对话

7.有关价格商务英语口语和情景对话

8.常用商务英语谈判对话-开场介绍篇

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章