打电话预订酒店英语对话
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。小编精心收集了打电话预订酒店英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
打电话预订酒店英语对话1
Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我将会住很长一段时间的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
请问套房多少钱呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
您订的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服务费吗?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服务费。
C: Meals included?
餐费有包含在内吗?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
C: What services come with that?
都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前预付吗?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在几楼呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它们之间有什么不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。
C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一间更安静?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。
R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之后都没有房间了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,谢谢,再见。
打电话预订酒店英语对话2
A. I will be staying in Paris for several days. Can I book a room for December 27th?
我会在巴黎呆几天。我可以预订12月27日的房间吗?
B. Sure, what kind of room would you like, Monsieur?
当然,请问您要预定什么样的空间,先生?
A. I want a double room, the queen-size bed.
一间有超大号床的双人房,。
B. One moment please. I'll just have a look. Yes, we have got a double room on that date. So, how long will you be staying with us, Monsieur?
请稍等,我帮您查查,嗯,我们还有12月27日的双人房,那请问你会多久住呢,先生?
A. I'm not sure. At least five days, but it could be longer.
还不确定,至少有5天,可能还会更长。
B. That's no problem. We will make a reservation for December 27th. Just let us know if you need to extend your stay.
没有问题,我们将为您保留12月27日的一间双人房,如果您需要延长您的预订时间,请电话通知我们。
A. Is the room with or without a bath?
请问,房间里有浴室吗?
B. It's a room with shower and toilet, Monsieur.
先生,房间带有淋浴和卫生间,
A. How much will the fee for one night?
住一晚多少钱?
B. About four hundred francs?
约四百法郎
A. What does that include?
包括什么服务
B. It includes morning newspaper, continental breakfast and service.
它包括晨报,欧陆式早餐和我们的服务
A. Is there an extra charge for children?
带小孩,会另外收费吗?
B. If the children is under sixteen and need put an extra bed in your room, the charge is seventy-five francs. Do you want the room?
如果孩子未满16岁,需要在您的房间多加一张床,收费是七十五法郎。请问要订房间吗?
A. Yes, for December 27th.
是的,12月27日
B. May I have your name and phone number, please?
请告诉您的姓名和联系电话,
A. Phillip, Bartley. My phone number is 619-930-7185.
菲利普,巴特利。我的电话号码是619-930-7185。
B. Will you be using a credit card or will you pay when you check in?
请问你是用信用卡付款还是入住的时候再支付呢?
A. Credit card, here it is.
信用卡,给您。
B. Now, your reservation is guaranteed, Monsieur.
您已成功预定你的酒店,先生
A. Thank you, you have been most helpful.
谢谢您的帮忙。
打电话预订酒店英语对话3
R:Receptionist 接待员G:Guest客人
R:Good morning,Hilton Hotel.What can I do for you?
早上好。这里是希尔顿酒店。您需要帮忙吗?
G:Yes,1 would like to book a room at your hotel.
是的,我想在你们酒店订一间房。
R:What kind of roonl would you like(prefer)?A single room or a double room.
您想要订什么样的房间?单人房还是双人房呢?
G:A double room,please.
一间双人房。
R:From which date and for how many nights?
从什么时候开始?打算住多久呢?
G:From July 25 to July 28,for three nights.
7月25号到7月28号,三个晚上。
R:Could you please hold on?I’11 check our vacancies for those days.(After a while)Yes,sir.We do have a double room for those days.
请稍等,我要查一下那些天有没有空房。(过了一会儿)先生,我们那些天有双人房。
G:Ok.What’s the rate/How much does that cost?
好的。价钱多少?
R:It’s 120 U.S.dollars per night.
120美元一晚。
G:I’ll take that.
就这样吧。
R:May I have your name and your telephone number?
我可以知道您的名字和电话号码吗?
G:Yes,my name is Bruce and my telephone number is 27854466.
可以,我叫布鲁斯,我的电话号码是27854466。
R:I’d like to confirm your reservation.A double room for Mr.Bruce at 120 U.S.dollars per night from July 25 to July 28.Is that correct'?
我想确认一下你的预订。布鲁斯先生预订一间双人房,从7月25号到7 月28号,每晚120美元,对吗?
G:Exactly.
完全正确。
R:Thank you very much,Mr.Bruce.We look forward to serving you.
非常感谢您,布鲁斯先生。我们期待着为您服务。
G:Thank you and goodbye.
谢谢。再见。
R:Goodbye.
再见。