丹阳商务英语口语
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些实用商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
实用商务英语口语如下:
我们正努力在未曾涉足的国家开辟新市场。
We’re tying to enter new markets in countries where we do not have a presence.
一家美国知名的连锁百货商店愿意与我们合作。
A well-known chain department store in America is willing to cooperate with us.
太好了!但是另一家公司的相似产品已经上市一段时间了。我们怎样使我们的产品获得市场认可呢?
That's great! But another company has had similar items out for some time. What can we do to get market penetration for our products?
别担心。
Don' t worry .
我们的产品具有独特的卖点,并且为美国消费者熟知。 .
Our products have unique selling points and are already popular among American consumers.
Our products have unique selling points and enjoy high popularity among American consumers.
不管怎么说,在新的海外市场竞争并不.容易。
Anyway, its not easy to compete in a new market abroad.
没错。我们必须适.应当地文化和消费.者期望。
Right. We have to adapt ourselves to local cultures and customer expectations.
我们的新产品很快就要上市了。是否上市还有没有解决的问题? ?
0ur new product will come on the market soon. Arc market there any problems unresolved?
有。我们还没有考虑包装。
Yes. We haven’t taken packing into consideration yet
哦,作为营销组合的,一个要素,包装对产品的销路有很大关.系。我们必须尽快-设计出一个可接受营销组合的方案。
Well as a factor of the marketing mix packing has a close bearing on sales. We must work out an acceptable proposal as soon as possible.
我知道。包装应该能使消费者对我们的品牌和卓越品质留下深刻印象。它将和我们领头羊的形象保持一致。
I see. The packing should be able to impress the consumers with our brand and excellent quality. It will fit in with our image as a market leader.
我们的产品行销海外很多地区。 .
Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.
很受当地用户欢迎。
They are very popular with the users there.
They enjoy growing favour among users abroad.
They are welcome products there.
They are well received by users there.
看上去的确很吸引人。
They really look very appealing.
They really look very attractive.
我们确信这些产品?
We're sure they will go down well in your market, too.
在你方市场上的销路也会很好。
Were sure there will be a good sale for the products in your place.
We're sure there will be a good sale on your side.
We're sure there will be a good sale at your end.
我愿意进行一下试销,但是你们所交货物必须符合样品标准。 .
I’m willing to give your products a try, but your de-livery must be up to the standard of the sample .
当然,
Certainly.
“重合同,守信用”是.’-我们的商业原则。
It’s our principle in business to Honour contract and keep our promise'.
Our principle in doing business is to abide by contract and keep good keep good
你们打折吗?
Do you allow any discount?
What sort of discount will you make?
那要看你们的订货-量了。一般都打9.5.5%.折。
That depends on the volume of your order. A discount of 5% is quite common.
售后服务怎么样?-
What is the after-sales service like?
你尽管放心。“信誉第一,顾客至上”是我们的服务宗旨。
You may rest assured. Reputation First Customers Foremost is the aim of our service.
你能为我解释一下“批发”吗?
Would you please define 'wholesale' for me?
批发就是为转卖而进行的大量货物销售。
Wholesale is the sale of goods in large quantities for resale.
那么批发商不直接向消费者销售商品?
So a wholesaler doesn’t directly sell goods to consumers?
是的。批发商从制造商那里购进,再销售给零售商,而不是顾客。 .. 零售商
No. A wholesaler buys from manufacturers and sells to retailers rather than consumers. retailer
我明白了。批发商就是中间商。另外,零售商付的价格就一定是批发价了? ..? 批发价
I see. A wholesaler is a middleman. And the price paid by retailers must be wholesale price?
正是。
Exactly.
That’s right.
你能列举出多少种零售场所?
How many types of retail outlet can you list?
让我想想。超市、百货商店和购物中心。
Let me see. Supermarket department store, and shopping mall centre.
嗯,你漏掉了巨型超市和连锁商店。
Well, you’ve omitted hypermarket and chain store.
是的。你知道,现在许多消费者通过互联网、电视购物频道或邮购目录在家里购物。
Yes. You know, nowadays, many consumers do their shopping by the internet, TV shopping channels or mail-order catalogues at home.
没错。这些新渠道对传统零售业造成了很大的影响。
That s right. The new channels have made a strong impact on traditional retailing.
但是在零售店购物对于消费者有些特别的好处。
But shopping in retail outlets has some particular advantages to consumers.
But there're some particular advantages to consumers shopping in retail outlets.
比如,你可以在看过并试过之后购买。
For example, you may see and try out the products before making a purchase.