关于超市买东西英语对话
随着时代的发展,英语口语日渐成为一种学习趋势。作为练习英语口语的有效方法之一,英语对话,却令很多学习者感到困惑。小编整理了关于超市买东西英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于超市买东西英语对话一
顾客:We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?
我们想要购买一些啤酒,哪里有啤酒?
顾客:Excuse me. Do you sell vegetables here?
请问你们卖蔬菜吗?
店员:Yes, we do. They're right in front of you.
有的,就在你前面。
顾客:We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in? 我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道?
店员:That would be in aisle 7(或者直接说That would be there.然后用手指出位置),
with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.
在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。
店员:Good evening, can I help you?
晚上好,您需要点儿什么?
顾客:Yes, I'd like to buy some skin care lotion.
嗯,我想给我妈买点儿护肤品。
How much is it?
多少钱?
店员:Final price…660 yuan.
一共……66元。
There is a promotion going on for 10% off.
这个商品现在打9折。
关于超市买东西英语对话二
从某种意义上说,超市大大地便利了我们?的生活。你赞成吗?
Supermarkets have greatly facilitated our life some sense. Do you agree with me?
是的。而且多亏有.条形,我们才能方码便地在超市购物。
Yes. And it is thanks to bar code that we can do our shopping conveniently in supermarkets.
条形码?
Bar code?
它是印在消费品包装上的一系列不同宽度的条纹。
Its a series of bars or stripes of varying widths printed on consumer product packages. * Its a pattern of thick and thin bars, or stripes which is printed on consumerproduct packages.
哦,我知道你在说什么了。
Oh, I know what you arc referring to. * oh, I know what you arc speaking about.
那也叫通用产品码。
It's also called universal product code
没错。条形码也有助于超市控制库存量。当条形码经过付款台处的电子扫描器时,电脑识别出整个形状。它读取条形码,商品价格就会出现在放钱抽屉上的显示屏上。同时一件商品就从总库存中减去了。
Right. It also helps the supermarket to control its inventory. The computer recognizes the whole shape of a bar code when it passes across the electronic scanner at a shop’s checkout counter. It reads the bar code and the price of the product appears on the till display. At the same time one item is deducted from the stock total.
关于超市买东西英语对话三
-OK, here we are at the supermarket.
Let's get a shopping cart,first.
-好了,到超市了。我们先拿一辆购物车。
-Great! I want to sit in it!
-好啊!我要坐进去!
-No, you're way too big to sit in the cart.
But you can push it, if you like.
-不行,你已经大了,坐不下了。
不过你要是愿意的话,可以推车。
-OK! Where should we start first?
-好。我们先从哪儿开始啊?
-Let's find milk first. It's in the dairy section.
-先找牛奶吧。在奶制品部分。
-I saw it.
It's over there in the fridge along the wall.
-我看见啦。在靠墙的冰柜里。
-Let's go.
-走吧。
-Is this one OK?
-这个行吗?
-Good. Take a look at the expiry date
on the packaging. What does it say?
-行。看看包装上的过期日期是哪天?
-Let me see. It says December 16th, 2016.
-我看看。2016年12月16日。
-Then there's no problem. Put it in.
-那就没问题,放进来吧。
-Wait. That's yogurt.
Why did you take that one, too?
-等等。你怎么把旁边的酸奶也拿进来了?
-Because I love yogurt!
-因为我喜欢酸奶啊!