《阿甘正传》经典中英文对白台词
Forrest Gump###《阿甘正传》###经典中英文对白
Forrest: Hello! My names Forrest. Forrest Gump. You wanna Chocolate? I could eat about a million and a half othese. My momma always said life was like a box ochocolates. You never know what you gonna get. Now, when I was a baby momma named me after the great civil war hero, General Nathan Bedford Forrest. She said we was related to him in some way. What he did was: he started up this club called the Ku Klux Clan. Theyd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something. They d even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around. And anyway, thats how I got my name: Forrest Gump.
阿甘:你好!我叫福雷斯特,福雷斯特·甘普。要巧克力吗?我可以吃很多很多。我妈常说:生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。我出生的时候,妈妈用内战大英雄的名字给我命名,他叫内森·贝德福德·福雷斯特将军。她说我们在某方面跟他有点关系。他所做的是:搞了个联谊会,叫三K党。他们穿着白袍披床单,装神弄鬼的,甚至还把床单罩在马上,骑着到处跑。总之,我就是这样叫福雷斯特·甘普了。
Jenny: Run Forrest ,run! Run Forrest!
珍妮:跑,福雷斯特,快跑!
Forrest: And you wouldnt believe it if I told you that I can run like the wind blows ! That day on, if I was going somewhere , I was running.
阿甘:我说出来你也许不信,我可以跑得象风一样快!那天开始,如果我去什么地方,我都跑着去。
John F. Kennedy: Congratulations, how do you feel?
肯尼迪:祝贺你,你感觉怎么样?
Forrest Gump: I got to pee.
阿甘:我想撒尿。
John F. Kennedy:(turning to camera) I believe he said he had to go pee. Heh heh.
肯尼迪:(对着镜头)我相信他刚才说的是他想去撒尿,呵呵
Mother : Its my time. Its just my time.Oh. now ,dont you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life .Something we are all destined to do .I didnt know it ,but I was destined to be your momma .I did the best I could .
妈妈:我的时辰到了,时辰到了。哦,别害怕,宝贝。死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。过去我并不知道,但我注定做你妈妈。我已尽我所能。
Forrest Gump: Will you marry me?
阿甘:嫁给我吧?
(Jenny turns and looks at him)
(珍妮回头看着他)
Forrest Gump: Id make a good husband, Jenny.
阿甘:我会成为一个好丈夫的,珍妮。
Jenny Curran: You would, Forrest.
珍妮:你会的,福雷斯特。
Forrest Gump: But you wont marry me.
阿甘:但你不肯嫁给我。
Jenny Curran: You dont wanna marry me.
珍妮:你并不想娶我。
Forrest Gump: Why dont you love me, Jenny? Im not a smart man, but I know what love is.
阿甘:为什么你不爱我呢,珍妮?我不是个聪明人,可我知道什么是爱。