打电话英语常用语精选
英语日益成为我国对外交往的重要语言工具。对英语学习者来说,能够在各种语境中进行口头表达是至关重要的,因此,口语运用能力在英语教学和学习中的重要性不言而喻。小编精心收集了打电话英语常用语,供大家欣赏学习!
打电话英语常用语1
留 言
I'm sorry,but he's on another line now.
对不起,他在接另一个电话。
Would you care to hold?
您要稍等一下吗?
Could you take a message,please?
能不能为我留下话?
I'll give him the message.
我会转告他。
Anything else?
还有其他事吗?
That's all.Thank you for trouble taken.
就这些,感谢你的耐心。
I'm sorry,but he is out of the office right now.
很抱歉,他现在不在办公室里。
When will he be back?
他什么时候回来?
I wonder if you could give Mr.Wang a message for me?
你能不能给王先生带个口信?
Just a minute.I'll get a pen.
请等一下,我拿支笔。
I'll 1et him know,Mf.Brown.
我会转告他的,布朗先生。
No.I really need to talk to him personally.
不,我真的需要亲自跟他说。
Would you like to leave a message on his voice mail,then?
那您要不要留话在他的语音信箱里?
Hold on and I'll transfer you.
稍候,我会帮您转过去。
I'm not available to take your call,but please your name,number and a brief message.
我现在不能接您的电话,但请您留下您的姓名、电话号码和简短留言。
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
我会尽快回您电话。
Please call me at 556-3243 when you get back.
你回来时请打556-3243找我。
打电话英语常用语2
转告消息
Yes.I'll go to get him.
在,我去叫他。
I'm so glad I've got hold of you at last.
我很高兴终于找到了你。
Were you trying to get in touch with me,Peter?
你一直在找我吗,彼得?
I'm off today.
我今天休息。
Listen,Mike,I've got news for you.
听着,迈克,我有消息告诉你。
You don't know me,but this is Garl Mattews.
你不认识我,我叫卡尔·马修斯。
I'm calling on behalf of Dave Kennedy.
我代大卫·肯尼迪先生打电话给你。
So he gave me your telephone number and let me give you acall.
所以他给了我你的电话号码让我给你打个电话。
And what time would suit you best?
什么时候最适合你?
You can call us from the lobbv and we'll come down.
你可以在大厅给我们打电话,然后我们就下来。
Please say hello to Dave for me and thank you so much forcalling me.
请代我向大卫问好,非常感谢你打电话给我。
She asked me to ask you if you would be able to meet here to-day at 3∶30 p.m.
她要我问你是否能在今天下午三点半和她见面。
But you can page her.
但是你可以传呼她。
What is the number of her beeper?
她的传呼是多少?
Fine.Thanks for the message.
好。谢谢你的口信。
打电话英语常用语3
Hello.Overseas operator.
你好!国际电话总机。
I'd like to make a collect call to Japan.
我要打对方付费的电话到日本。
Country code 81,area code 138,and the number is 864-8
国码是81,区域号码是138,电话号码是864-8972。
Mom.It's Helen.How's everything going?
妈妈,我是海伦。家里好吗?
You can call direct if you like.
如果你喜欢的话,可以直拨。
Could you please tell me the international prefix and the coun-try code for Australia?
能不能告诉我国际号码及澳大利亚的号码?
…and then dial the city code and the number.
然后拨你要打的城市号码和电话号码。
Start with the international code which is
一开始要拨国际长途电话号码00。
What time do the special rates apply?
什么时候可用优惠价?
I wonder if I can charge this call to my hotel room.
我能否把电话费记在我的房间账单上。
I'll tell the front desk clerk the charge afterwards.
讲完之后我会把电话费告诉柜台服务员。
I'd like to place an overseas call to London.
我想打一个通到伦敦的国际电话。
Can I dial direct?
我可不可以打直拨?
How about the charges?
费用如何?
The charges vary according to the types of call you make.
费用根据您打电话的种类不同而有差别。
The cheapest is a station-to-station call,then a person-to-person call.
最便宜的是叫号电话,然后是叫人电话。
The mini charge will apply for the first three minutes, then each additional minute will be charged.
最低费用适用于三分钟,其后每多一分钟再追加一分钟的费用。
Could you put through a collect call for me?
你能为我接一个对方付费电话吗?
And what's the number you are calling?
电话号码呢?
And your name and number?
您的姓名和电话号码呢?
Hang up and I'll call you back In a few minutes.
您先挂上。过几分钟我再打给你。
You have a collect call for a Mr. Ron Smith in Chicago.
您有来自芝加哥罗恩·史密斯先生的对方付费电话。
Will you accept the charges?
你接受付费吗?
I have your call on the line. GO ahead, please.
电话已经给您接通了,请讲吧。