简单的英语笑话加翻译大全
冷笑话作为一种新兴的语言现象,越来越受到大家的关注,尤其在网络、杂志、微博、电影上十分盛行。冷笑话不同于一般的笑话,以其独特的制笑机制,能瞬间制造出一种特殊氛围。小编整理了简单的英语笑话加翻译,欢迎阅读!
简单的英语笑话加翻译篇一
"did you sell any of your paintings at the art show?"
“你的画在美术展上有卖出去吗?”
"no, but i am encouraged," he replied. "somebody stole one."
“没有,但我还是受到了鼓励,”他回答说,“有人偷走了一幅。”
简单的英语笑话加翻译篇二
having been married a long time, my husband sometimes needs a gentle reminder of a special occasion. on the morning of our 35th anniversary, we were sitting at the breakfast table when i hinted, honey, do you realize that we've been sitting in these same two seats for exactly 35 years?
婚后已久,我丈夫往往在一个特别事情上需要委婉的提醒。在我们结婚35周年纪念的早上,我们正坐在早餐桌旁,我暗示道:亲爱的,你意识到我们在这两个相同的座位上已坐了整整35年了吗?
putting down the newspaper, he looked straight at me and said, so, you want to switch seats?
他放下报纸,眼睛直直地望着我:因此,你想交换座位吗?
简单的英语笑话加翻译篇三
a poor man, presenting himself before the king of spain, asked his charity, telling him that he was his brother.
一个穷汉去见西班牙国王,说自己是他的兄弟,求他施恩周济。
thinking desiring to know how he claimed kindred(家族,亲属关系) to him, the poor fellow replied, we are all descended from one common father and mother viz., adam and eve. upon which the king gave him a little copper piece of money.
国王想知道他何以攀认亲戚,穷汉回答说,我们有共同的祖先亚当和夏娃。听了这话,国王就给了他一个小铜子儿。
the poor man began to be moan himself, saying, is it possible that your majesty should give no more than this to your brother? away, away, replies the king: if all the brothers you have in the world give you as much as i have done, you'll be richer than i am.
于是穷人开始叫屈,说:难道您国王陛下就给兄弟这么一点点钱吗?走开,快走,国王回答,如果世界上你所有的兄弟们都像我这样给你一个铜板,你就比我还有钱了。
简单的英语笑话加翻译篇四
A: I have the perfect son.
A:我有一个完美的儿子。
B:Does he smoke?
B:他抽烟吗?
A:No, he doesn't.
A: 不,不抽。
B:Does he drink whiskey?
B:他喝威士忌吗?
A:No, he doesn't.
A:不,他不喝。
B:Does he ever come home late?
B:那他回家晚吗?
A:No, he doesn't.
A:不,不会。
B:I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
B:我想你确实有一个完美的儿子。他多大了?
A: He will be six months old next Wednesday
A:下周三他就六个月大了。