英语六级晨读美文精选
多少形形色色的美文家用其心灵鸡汤的图文来渲染一个“仅仅自己经历和唯有自己能贯彻实现”的道理,其他人看上去、读上去觉得很对,可是并不能匹配应用。下面是小编带来的英语六级晨读美文阅读,欢迎阅读!
英语六级晨读美文阅读精选
Transient Days------Zhu Ziqing
匆匆 作者: 朱自清
If swallows go away, they will come back again. If willows wither, they will turn green again.
燕子去了,有再来的时候;杨柳枯了,有再青的时候;
If peaches shade their blossoms, they will flower again.
桃花谢了,有再开的时候。
But, tell me, you the wise, why should our days go by never to return?
但是,聪明的,你告诉我,我们的日子为什么一去不复返呢?
Perhaps they have been stolen by someone. But who could it be and where could he hide them?
——是有人偷了他们罢:那是谁?又藏在何处呢?
Perhaps they have just run away by themselves. But where could they be at the present moment?
是他们自己逃走了罢:现在又到了哪里呢?
I don't know how many days I am entitled to altogether, but my quota of them is undoubtedly wearing away.
我不知道他们给了我多少日子;但我的手确乎是渐渐空虚了。
Counting up silently, I find that more than 8,000 days have already slipped away through my fingers.
在默默里算着,八千多日子已经从我手中溜去;
Like a drop of water falling off a needle point into the ocean,
像针尖上一滴水滴在大海里,
my days are quietly dripping into the stream of time without leaving a trace.
我的日子滴在时间的流里,没有声音,也没有影子。
At the thought of this, sweat oozes from my forehead and tears trickle down my cheeks.
我不禁头涔涔而泪潸潸了。
What is gone is gone, what is to come keeps coming. How swift is the translation in between!
去的尽管去了,来的尽管来着;去来的中间,又怎样地匆匆呢?
When I get up in the morning, the slanting sun casts two or three squarish patches of light into my small room.
早上我起来的时候,小屋里射进两三方斜斜的太阳。
The sun has feet too, edging away softly and stealthily. And, without knowing it, I am already caught in its revolution.
太阳他有脚啊,轻轻悄悄地挪移了;我也茫茫然跟着旋转。
Thus the day flows away through the sink when I wash my hands; vanishes in the rice bowl when I have my meal;
于是——洗手的时候,日子从水盆里过去;吃饭的时候,日子从饭碗里过去;
passes away quietly before the fixed gaze of my eyes when I am lost in reverie.
默默时,便从凝然的双眼前过去。
Aware of its fleeting presence, I reach out for it only to find it brushing past my outstretched hands.
我觉察他去的匆匆了,伸出手遮挽时,他又从遮挽着的手边过去,
In the evening, when I lie on my bed, it nimbly strides over my body and flits past my feet.
天黑时,我躺在床上,他便伶伶俐俐地从我身上跨过,从我脚边飞去了。
By the time when I open my eyes to meet the sun again, another day is already gone.
等我睁开眼和太阳再见,这算又溜走了一日。
I heave a sigh, my head buried in my hands.
我掩着面叹息。
But, in the midst of my sighs, a new day is flashing past.
但是新来的日子的影儿又开始在叹息里闪过了。
Living in this world with its fleeting days and teeming millions, what can I do but waver and wander and live a transient life?
在逃去如飞的日子里,在千门万户的世界里的我能做些什么呢?只有徘徊罢了,只有匆匆罢了;
What have I been doing during the 8,000 fleeting days except wavering and wandering?
在八千多日的匆匆里,除徘徊外,又剩些什么呢?
The bygone days, like wisps of smoke, have been dispersed by gentle winds, and, like thin mists, have been evaporated by the rising sun.
过去的日子如轻烟,被微风吹散了,如薄雾,被初阳蒸融了;
What traces have I left behind? No, nothing, not even gossamer-like traces.
我留着些什么痕迹呢?我何曾留着像游丝样的痕迹呢?
I have come to this world stark naked, and in the twinkling of an eye, I am to go back as stark naked as ever.
我赤裸裸来到这世界,转眼间也将赤裸裸的回去罢?
However, I am taking it very much to heart: why should I be made to pass through this world for nothing at all?
但不能平的,为什么偏要白白走这一遭啊?
Oh, you the wise, would you please tell me: why should our days go by never to return?
你聪明的,告诉我,我们的日子为什么一去不复返呢?
英语六级晨读美文阅读阅读
Home
家
Home is pictures of memories on the wall.
家是记忆中墙上的老照片。
Home is sleeping in my own bed.
家是我温馨的被窝。
Home is waking up to the smell of mom's cooking.
家是早晨醒来妈妈做饭的香味。
Home is sharing the holidays with family.
家是和家人一起度过的欢快时光。
Home is playing the piano in the living room.
家是在客厅里弹钢琴的平和。
Home is a warm place to be.
家是一个温暖的地方。
Home is sweet.
家是甜蜜的。
Home is the place for me.
家是我的归属。
Home is filled with love.
家,到处漾溢着爱。
Home is blessed from heaven above.
家是上天的赐佑。
Home is where my heart is.
是我心灵的港湾。
Home has a strong foundation.
家是坚强的战舰,
It can weather any storm.
它能抗击任何风暴。
Home is where I belong.
家是我一切的源泉。
When I go away,
当我离开它的时候,
I know I can come back to stay.
我知道它随时都欢迎我回来。
Home is a beautiful place.
家,永远那么美好。
英语六级晨读美文阅读学习
《今The Living Present》节选
文:李大钊 译:张培基
Of all things in the world, I think, the present is the most precious, and also the most apt toslip through our fingers.
我以为世间最可宝贵的就是“今”,最易丧失的也是“今”。
We, therefore, treasure it all the more because of its transience.
因为他最容易丧失,所以更觉得他可以宝贵。
Why is the present so precious? The following quotation from the philosopher Emerson bestserves for an answer:"Make use of time if you love eternity; yesterday cannot be recalled;tomorrow cannot be assured; only today is yours.One today is worth two tomorrows."
为什么“今”最可宝贵呢?最好借哲人耶曼孙所说的话答这个疑问:“尔若爱千古,尔当爱现在。昨日不能唤回来,明天还不确实,尔能确有把握的就是今日。今日一天,当明日两天。”
Why is the present so easily lost? Because the universe as well as human life is changing non-stop all the time.
为什么“今”最易丧失呢?因为宇宙大化刻刻流转,绝不停留。
Time never tarries with us a bit longer because we treasure and love it.
时间这个东西,也不因为吾人贵他爱他稍稍在人间留恋。
It is hard to tell which moment in the ups and downs of life is our present or now.
试问吾人说“今”说“现在”,茫茫百千万劫,究竟哪一刹那是吾人的“今”,是吾人的“现在”呢?
What we call our present or now at one time will at the next be quickly gone and become thepast.
刚刚说他是“今”是“现在”,他早已风驰电掣的一般,已成“过去”了。
Isn't it a pity to unthinkingly idle away the present?
吾人若要糊糊涂涂把他丢掉,岂不可惜?