餐厅结账英语对话精选

2017-05-12

作为诸多世界英语的一种新形式,当今“中国英语”已引起学者和专家们的广泛关注。小编整理了餐厅结账英语对话,欢迎阅读!

餐厅结账英语对话一

Using the Vouchers 使用赠券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

对不起,现在结账吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

请问分单还是一起结账。

Guest: Together.

一起结账。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。

Guest: It's a pity.

遗憾。

餐厅结账英语对话二

Paying by Cash 现金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.

给你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

谢谢!这是给你的小费。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章