经典趣味英语笑话

2016-11-10

下面是小编整理的经典趣味英语笑话四则,希望大家喜欢!

经典英语笑话:一位了不起的天才

"Did you know I could tell time by the piano?" asked one friend of another.

“你相信我可以由钢琴知道现在几点钟吗?’一位老兄向他的朋友问道。

"You're kidding," replied his companiondubiously.

“别开玩笑了!”他的朋友怀疑地回答。

"I'll show you," said the first man as he sat down at the piano and started to hammer out a martial tune.

“那我试给你看,”说着那位老兄就坐在钢琴前开始弹起一首进行曲。

Within seconds came a pounding on the wall, and an angry voice shouting,

几秒钟后墙壁传来捶打声,一个愤怒的声音叫道:

"Hey, you son of a bitch, don’t you realize it,s three o’clock in the morning?"

“嘿!你他妈的,你知不知道现在是凌晨三点钟?”

经典英语笑话:一个早熟的小孩

When the door-to-door salesman rang the doorbell of the suburban home,

当挨家挨户兜售东西的推销员按了一幢郊区房子的门铃后,

he was taken a back when a 10-year-old boyopened the door smoking a big cigar.

他吓了一跳,开门的竟是一位嘴里叼着一根大雪茄的十岁男孩。

The salesman could only stammer out, "Er, is your mother at home?"

推销员结结巴巴地问道,“哦,你妈妈在家吗?”

Answered the boy, "What do you think?"

小男孩回答说,"你认为呢?"

经典英语笑话:城里来的傻瓜

Two city folk were on a drive in the country, but got completely lost.

两个城市里的老兄在一条乡间小道上开车迷了路,

Pulling over next to an old farmer, they asked him if he knew the way back to the city.

他们把车停靠一位老农夫旁边,问他知不知道回城里的路。

"Nope. Can't say that I do," replied the old hayseed.

“不,我不知道,”老农夫答道。

"Well, can you tell us how to get back to the main highway?"

“那你知道回到主要公路要怎么走吗?’

"Nope. Don't know that, either. "

“不,我也不知道。”

"Well, you sure don't know much, do you?"

"喔,你好像不太熟悉这里的路况,是吗?"

" Could be. . . but I ain't lost, neither."

“可以这么说,……可是我也不会迷路。”

经典英语笑话:好投入啊

Mrs. Fortesque was getting more and more worried.

福特斯克太太越来越担心,

Her husband had left for a round of golf early in the morning and by mid-afternoon he still wasn't home.

因为她先生一早出去打高尔夫球,到下午三四点都还没回家,

Evening came and Mr.Fortesque still hadn't returned.

甚至到傍晚也还不见人影。

The lady was just about to call the police when she heard her husband's car pulling into the driveway,

福特斯克太太正要打电话报警就听到她先生开车回来了。

Rushing outside, she told her husband, "Darling, I was so worried about you. What kept you?"

她冲出门外,向她先生说道:"亲爱的,我一整天都在担心你,是什么事把你耽搁了?"

"Charlie had a heart attack on the fourth hole."

“查理在第四洞时心脏病发作。”

"Oh, my goodness, that's terrible!"

“喔,天哪,真可怕!”

"You're telling me! All day long it was shoot the ball, drag Charlie, shoot the ball, drag Charlie . . . . "

“那还用你说吗!-整天我都一边打球,一边拉查理,一会儿打球,一会儿拖查理,……

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章