关于宠物狗的英语对话

2017-05-12

大家有没有在养宠物呢?据我所知,我们国家养的最多的应该是狗了吧,因为狗狗很忠诚呢。下面就由小编为大家带来几则英语对话,希望大家能有所收获。

第一则我的宠物狗

Todd: Trevor, do you have a dog?

Trevor, 你养狗吗?

Trevor: Yeah, I do have a dog.

是的,我养。

Todd: What kind of dog?

是哪种狗呢?

Trevor: My dogs a boxer.

德国斗拳狗。

Todd: A boxer. What does a boxer look like?

斗拳狗。她长什么样啊?

Trevor: A boxer is medium size. She's got short hair and a very short stubby nose. And no tail.

中等大小,短毛,塌瘪的鼻子,而且还没有尾巴。

Todd: No, tail. Nice. Which do you prefer dogs or cats?

没有尾巴,那不错。你更喜欢狗还是猫?

Trevor: I'm a dog person. I like dogs.

我喜欢养狗,自然是喜欢狗。

Todd: OK. Why?

哦。为什么会喜欢狗呢?

Trevor: Dogs are a man's best friend and they are always loyal.

狗是人类最好的朋友而且他们对人一直很忠诚。

Todd: OK. What do you mean loyal? What does loyalty mean?

好的。你所说的忠诚是什么?忠诚又意味着什么?

Trevor: Oh, they'll stay with you, even through the hard times.

哦,应该是即使在很恶劣的条件下他们仍会陪伴在你左右。

Todd: OK. Which breed or kind of dog do you like besides boxers?

好的。除了斗拳狗你还喜欢哪种狗呢?

Trevor: I like labrodors and I like, uh, small terriers.

我喜欢拉布拉多,而且我喜欢那种小型犬。

Todd: Small terriers

小型犬?

Trevor: Small terriers. A Jack Russell small terrier.

小型犬。杰克罗素梗犬小

Todd: What color is a terrier?

什么颜色的啊?

Trevor: Black and white.

黑白相间。

Todd: Black and white. All right! --- What are some costs associated with keeping a dog?

黑白相间。好的。那养狗的相关费用有哪些呢?

Trevor: Pretty cheap really. You got some vet costs if they get sick and they got to have needles, but food. That's about it really.

真的非常便宜。如果他们生了病你会得到一些兽医赔付,除了食物他们还可以对狗进行打针治疗。就是这些。

Todd: OK. Great. All right. Thanks a lot Trevor

好的,太棒了。谢谢你。

Trevor: See you later!

一会儿见!

第二则年老的狗狗

Mimi: Jeez,the weather is horrible.

咪咪:哎呀,天气真可怕。

Mimi: Is it going to rain through the night?

咪咪:一整个晚上都在下雨?

Mimi: Wait,I heard something.

咪咪:等等,我听到什么声音。

Mimi: What is it?

咪咪:那是什么? Mimi: Poor little dog...he looks old too.

咪咪:可怜的小狗......他看起来太老了。

Mimi: I want to take care of him.

咪咪:我要好好照顾他。

Mimi: Hey,Mija,do something.

咪咪:嘿,米加,做一些事情。

Mija: Okay.

米加:好的。

Mimi: Good bye.

咪咪:再见。

第三则拯救狗狗

Ann: It’s good for you to come.

你能来真是太好了。

Lily: What’s wrong?

怎么了?

Ann: There is a little dog in the hole. Look. Over there.

有只狗在那个洞里,看,在那。

Lily: Doesn’t it jump out by itself?

难道它不会自己跳出来吗?

Ann: No, it couldn’t. it has been barking for a long time. I followed the sound and come here to find it.

是的,它不会,它已经在那叫了好长一段时间了,我跟着声音来到这里才看到它的。

Lily: Let me see. Could you find a rope? We can try to get it out.

让我想想,你能找到条绳子吗?我们可以试着把它弄出来。

Ann: I have found a rope, but I don’t know how to do. Here you are.

我已经找到了,但是我不知道怎么做,给你。

Lily: This hole is big enough for a person to go down. And I will use the rope to tie the dog, and you

这个洞大得足够让一个人下去,我会用绳子把那只狗绑好,然后你把绳子往上拉,我会自己上来的。

Ann: Is that OK?

这样行吗?

Lily: Yes, believe me.

可以的,相信我。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章