旅游英语场景对话阅读

2017-04-06

所谓英语情景对话,即教师创设逼真的社会交际情境,让学生积极参与其中,培养学生的交流习惯,训练学生的口语表达能力,提高其英语交际能力的一种重要教学方式。小编精心收集了旅游英语场景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

旅游英语场景对话1

Evan:Come on in, Kathy. I just put the kettle on. Would you like a cup of coffee or tea?

艾凡:凯西,请进。我刚把壶放在炉火上开始煮开水,你想喝咖啡还是喝茶呢?

Kathy:Tea would be fine, thanks. Coffee keeps me up at night.

凯西:喝茶好了,谢谢。咖啡会使我晚上睡不着觉。

Evan:Sure thing. Cream and sugar?

艾凡:没问题。加奶精和糖吗?

Kathy:Just sugar, thanks.

凯西:加糖就好,谢谢。

Evan:So, what happened at the travel agency?

艾凡:那么,旅行社那边怎么说?

Kathy:Here are the computer print-outs. We have quite a few choices. Probably the best bet, according to Rick, is to take KLM.

凯西:这里有些计算机印表,我们有许多选择。根据瑞克的说法,最好的选择可能是搭乘荷兰皇家航空。

Evan:Oh? Why's that?

艾凡:哦?为什么呢?

Kathy:They're the flag carrier for the Netherlands, so they have the best airport service. Also, they're well known for their safe, efficient, and courteous service.

凯西:KLM是代表荷兰的国家航空公司,因此拥有最好的机场服务。而且他们的服务安全、有效率又有礼貌,这是出了名的。

Evan:I see. And what else did you and Rick talk about?

艾凡:我懂了。你和瑞克还讨论了什么事?

Kathy:What? Will you cut that out? We're not married, you know.

凯西:什么?你不要再说这种话行吗?我们并没有结婚,你知道的。

Evan:Sorry, it's actually none of my business. Let's get back to business.

艾凡:对不起,实际上这也不关我的事。咱们谈正事吧。

旅游英语场景对话2

Rick:Hi, Kathy. Please have a seat here. Now, how can I help you?

瑞克:嗨,凯西。请坐。好,有什么事我可以为你效劳吗?

Kathy:Thanks, Rick. A friend and I are planning a trip to visit northern Europe, and I needsomeinformation on airline flights.

凯西:瑞克,谢谢。我和一个朋友计划一趟游览北欧之旅,需要一些有关航空班机的资料。

Rick:I see. Are you interested in taking a tour?

瑞克:我懂了。你想跟团吗?

Kathy:No, thanks. We're determined to go on our own.

凯西:不想,谢谢。我们决定自助旅行。

Rick:I see. What country or countries do you want to visit?

瑞克:我明白了。你们想去哪个或哪些国家?

Kathy:We'd like to visit Holland, Denmark, and Sweden.

凯西:我们想去荷兰、丹麦和瑞典。

Rick:No problem. You can fly in and out of Amsterdam from New York. Then you can takegroundtransportation in Europe.

瑞克:没问题。你们可以从纽约搭飞机往返阿姆斯特丹。然后你们可以在欧洲搭乘陆上(铁公路)交通工具。

Kathy:It sounds so easy.

凯西:听起来很简单嘛。

Rick:It is. Here, I'll give you a computer print-out of all the flights. Anything else?

瑞克:是很容易。来,我会给你一份所有班机时间的计算机印表资料。还有其它事情吗?

Kathy:Not just now. I want to talk this over with my friend first.

凯西:目前没有。我想先和我朋友讨论一下。

Rick:Of course. Just take your time. See you next time. Bye.

瑞克:当然。你们可以慢慢来。下次见了,拜。

Kathy:Thanks so much. Bye.

凯西:非常谢谢你,拜。

旅游英语场景对话3

Evan:Hello? Whiting residence.

艾凡:喂?这里是怀汀家。

Kathy:Evan? This is Kathy. Guess what?

凯西:艾凡?我是凯西。猜猜看怎么样了?

Evan:Calm down! Is everything OK?

艾凡:冷静一下!事情都还好吧?

Kathy:Yes, fine. Listen, first, my parents think it's a great idea that we go to Europe for acouple of months. Dad called our relatives in Sweden, and though they can't put us up, theywould love to see us.

凯西:嗯,很好。听着,首先,我父母认为我们到欧洲去几个月这个主意不错。我爸打电话给我们在瑞典的亲戚,他们不能招待我们吃住,但是他们很乐意看到我们。

Evan:So far, so good. Go on.

艾凡:到目前为止一切还算不错。继续说下去。

Kathy:And, second, my parents are going to give me a thousand dollars as a graduationpresent! That'll help a lot.

凯西:第二,我父母将送我一千元(美金)当作毕业礼物!这笔钱会很有帮助。

Evan:Congratulations! That's great. Oh, what did the travel agent say?

艾凡:恭喜!那太棒了。哦,旅行社怎么说呢?

Kathy:Well, Rick wasn't in, but another agent told me to go in tomorrow morning to see him.He's at some conference but will be back tomorrow.

凯西:瑞克不在,但另一个职员叫我明天早上到他们办公室去找他。瑞克正出席某个会议,但明天会回来。

Evan:Oh, OK. We'll still have to wait for the details.

艾凡:哦,没关系。我们有些细节仍有待理清。

Kathy:Do you have any news?

凯西:那你那边有任何消息吗?

Evan:Yeah. My parents think it's a good idea, too.

艾凡:有。我父母也认为这个主意不错。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章