初中生简单英语笑话大全

2017-05-15

民间笑话是一种颇受人们喜爱的民间叙事类型,材料丰富,有广泛的现实基础。但是它却一直被学界视为不登大雅之堂的小众,研究工作相对薄弱。小编整理了初中生简单英语笑话,欢迎阅读!

初中生简单英语笑话:Blind Date 相亲

After being with her all evening, the man couldn't take another minute with his blind date. Earlier, he had secretly arranged to have a friend call him to the phone so he would have an excuse to leave.When he returned to the table, he lowered his eyes, put on a grim expression and said, "I have some bad news. My grandfather just died.""Thank heavens," his date replied. "If yours hadn't, mine would have had to!"

和盲约对象呆了一晚上后,男人再也受不了了。他事先安排了个朋友给他打电话,这样他就能借故先离开了。当他回到桌边,他垂下眼睛,装出一副阴沉的表情,说:“有个不幸的消息,我的祖父刚刚去世了。”“谢天谢地!”他的约会对象说,“如果你的祖父不死,我的祖父就得死了!”

初中生简单英语笑话:Cheap price for a horse

After his beloved horse died, a man wanted to place an ad in the newspaper like this:" Horse saddle andbridle for $50."

一个人衷爱的马死了,他打算在报上登则广告如下:“50元卖马鞍和马缰绳。”

Inadvertently the paper added a comma to the ad, which read instead:"Horse, saddle and bridle for $50."

无意中报纸在广告语中加了个逗号,读起来成这样了,“50元卖马,马鞍和马缰绳。”

Immediately someone responded to the ad," That''s an awfully cheap price for a horse," said the caller," What''s wrong with your horse?"

马上就有人询问这则广告,“这马的价格真是太便宜了 ”询问者说,“马有什么毛病吗?”

"Well, he is dead," replied the man who placed the erroneously typed ad.

“哦,它是死的,”安排这条误入的广告的人回答道。

初中生简单英语笑话:Roses for My Wife

On the way home one night, I spotted some fresh-cut roses outside a florist's shop. After selecting a dozen and entering the shop, I was greeted by a young saleswoman.

一天晚上回家的路上,我看到一家花店外面有一些刚剪下来的玫瑰。我挑了一打,走进店里,一个年轻的女售货员跟我打了个招呼。

"Are these for your wife, sir?" she asked.

“先生,这些是送给你妻子的吗?”她问道。

"Yes," I said.

“是的,”我说。

"For her birthday?" she asked.

“她的生日?”她问。

"No," I replied.

“不是,”我回答。

"For your anniversary?"

“你们的结婚纪念日?”

"No," I said again.

“不是,”我又答道。

As I pocketed my change and headed toward the door, the young woman called out, "I hope she forgives you."

当我将找回的钱装进口袋,朝门口走去时,那年轻的女人冲我喊道:“希望她能原谅你。”

初中生简单英语笑话:A dollar per point 一分一块钱

A professor was giving a big test one day to his students. He handed out all of the tests and went back to his desk to wait.

一天,教授正在给学生们监考。他发下试卷,然后回到讲台前等待。

Once the test was over the students all handed the tests back in. The professor noticed that one of the students had attached a $100 bill to his test with a note saying "A dollar per point."

考试结束了,学生们纷纷交回试卷。教授发现一张试卷上别着一张百元钞票,还有一张纸条写着:“一分一块钱。”

The next class the professor handed the tests back out. This student got back his test and $64 change.

第二堂课,教授把试卷都发回学生们手中。其中一个学生不但得到了试卷还得到64块钱的找零。

初中生简单英语笑话:A Girl Just Like Mother

No matter which girls he brought home, the young man found disapproval from his mother. A friend gave him advice.

"Find a girl just like your mother -- then, she's bound to like her."

So the young man searched and searched, and finally found the girl. He told his friendlyadviser:

"Just like you said, I found a girl who looked, talked, dressed, and even cooked like mother, And just as you said, mother liked her".

"So," asked the friend, "what happened?"

"Nothing," said the young man. " My father hates her!".

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章