有关海关的英语对话精选
小学英语对话课是小学英语教学中一项非常重要的教学内容,学习小学英语不仅仅是为了提高学习成绩,更重要的是培养学生运用语言的能力。小编整理了有关海关的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
有关海关的英语对话一
A:Do you have anything to declare?
您有什么要申报的吗?
B:I have a camera and three bottles of whisky.
我带了一台照相机和三瓶威士忌。
A:OK. You'll have to pay duty for the whisky.
好的。您得为三瓶威士忌缴税。
B:Well, where shall I pay the duty for the whisky?
好的,要在哪里缴税呢?
A:Please wait a moment. I'll make out the duty memo. Here you are. Take this and pay the people over there.
请等一下,我查一下税单。给您。您拿着这个到那里去付钱。
B:I've paid the duty. Here is the receiptB
我已经付了关税,这是收据。
A:Very well. I hope you'll enjoy your stay in China.
很好。希望您在中国玩儿得愉快。
B:Thank you.
谢谢你。
有关海关的英语对话二
A:Excuse me, can I have your passport, your immigration form and your Customs Declaration Form, please?
请问,我可以看您的护照、入境登记表和报关单吗?
B:OK. Here you are.
好,给您。
A:How long will you be staying at Hotel in China?
您在中国的旅馆待多久?
B:About three weeks.
大约三个星期。
A:And what's the purpose of your visit?
您旅行的目的是什么?
B:Sightseeing.
观光。
A:And where will you be staying?
您要住在哪里?
B:At the Friendship Hotel in Beijing.
北京的友谊宾馆。
A:OK. Could you put your hand baggage on the counter, please? Do you have any gifts, or food in here?
好,请您把手提行李放在柜台上好吗?您有没有带什么礼物或食品?
B:Yes, I have some fresh apples in my suitcase.
有,我的手提箱里有一些新鲜的苹果。
A:I'm sorry, sir, you can't bring fresh fruit into China. I'm going to have to confiscate these.
抱歉,先生,您不能带新鲜水果进入中国。我得没收这些东西。
B:Oh, that's too bad.
哦,太可惜了。
有关海关的英语对话三
A:Good morning, sir. May I see your passport?
先生,早上好。我可以看一下您的护照吗?
B:Yes, of course. Here it is.
当然可以。护照在这儿。
A:Thank you. Are all these yours?
谢谢。这些行李都是您的吗?
B:No, some of them are my friend's. Do you want her passport, too?
不,一些是我朋友的。您也要看她的护照吗?
A:Yes, please. Do you have any carry-on items?
对,请出示一下。您还带有其他的随身行李吗?
B:Do you want me to put it on the belt, too?
这个包也要放在输送带上吗?
A:Yes, please. Would you please open this big suitcase?
是的,请放上去。请把这个大行李箱打开。
B:OK. Just a moment. It's just some clothes and toiletries.
那好。请稍等一下。只是些衣服和化妆品。
A:OK. Do you have anything to declare?
好的。你们带有需要申报的物品吗?
B:I think there is nothing.
我想没有了。
A:Any fresh food, live plants, or animals?
有没有新鲜食品、植物或动物?
B:Oh, no. None of that.
哦,没有。这些我们都没有。
A:Thank you. You may lock up your suitcase. Here are your passports.
谢谢,您可以把行李箱锁上了。护照还给你们。
B:Thanks a lot.
非常感谢。