关于在机场的英语对话阅读

2017-06-02

英语学科作为一门语言教学,不仅仅是语言知识的学习以及技能的掌握,更应该是两种语言与文化之间的对话教学。小编精心收集了关于在机场的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于在机场的英语对话1

A:There's been a dramatic change in the weather pattern.

气象图显示气候不佳。

B:Don't tell me it affects our flight.

该不会影响到我们的航班吧。

A:It has been delayed.

我们的航班会延后起飞。

B:Did they say for how long?

有说延后多久吗?

A:No, but probably until there is a break in the storm.

没有,不过可能要等到暴风雨停止。

B:So we can't really go anywhere, can we?

所以我们哪儿也去不了,对吧?

A:I think it's smart to stay close to the gate so we can hear the updates.

我想聪明的做法是坐在登机门附近,这样才能听到广播。

B:I brought some cards. Are you up for a long game?

我带了扑克牌,要玩吗?

关于在机场的英语对话2

A:How many people are traveling with you today, miss?

小姐,请问这次和你一起旅行的共有多少人?

B:Just me. I'm traveling alone.

只有我,我自己一个人来玩。

A:And how many bags do you have?

你有几件行李?

B:Just one carry-on and one that I want to check.

一件手提行李,另外一件要托运。

A:You must be going to some island to relax in the sun where all you need is a swim suit and a toothbrush.

你一定是要去某个小岛,在太阳底下放松放松,所以只需要一件泳衣和一支牙刷。

B:That's right.

没错。

A:Well, you have fun.

祝你玩得愉快。

B:I will have fun.

我会玩得很尽兴的。

关于在机场的英语对话3

A:Now, it's 8:30. We arrive just on time.

A:现在是8点30分,我们正好按时到达。

B:OK. I think I have to buy the departure tax.

噢,我想我得去买机场费。

A:Let me do it for you.

我去吧!

B:Thank you very much. Mr. Liu, I have to say good-bye now. But before that,I'd like to say it has been a very pleasant and productive trip for me. Your company has left me a very good impression, and I am deeply moved by your hospitality. I think our cooperation will be a very successful one.

非常感谢。刘先生,我得说再见了。在此之前我想说

C:Thank you very much, Mr. Washington. You are playing a very important part in the cooperation. We hope we can hear from you soon.

非常感谢,华盛顿先生。你在这次活动中起着非常重要的作用。我们期待着早日听到你们的回音。

A:Here is the receipt of the airport fee.

这是机场费收据。

B:Miss Li, my dear friend. Thank you very much for all your help. You are really very helpful and thoughtful. I believe Mr. Liu is very lucky to have your assistance.

李小姐,我亲爱的朋友。对于你给予的所有帮助我表示非常感谢。你对我的帮助非常大,想得非常周到。我想李先生有你做助手非常幸运。

A:Thank you. It's very kind of you to say so. I'm really happy for having worked with you for a few days. I really hope to see you again some day and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

谢谢。你这么说真是太好了。我很高兴与你工作这几天,我真诚希望有一天再见到你,期待你的消息。

B:Thank you again. Bye-bye.

再次感谢。再见!

C:We wish you a safe and pleasant journey home.

祝你安全顺利到家。

A:Have a nice journey.

—路平安。

B:Thank you. Bye-bye.

谢谢。再见!

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章