美国人的对话俚语 美国人的对话俚语大全

2017-04-11

美国俚语广泛地运用于美国人的日常生活中,在美国英语里占据着重要地位。下面小编为大家整理了美国人的对话俚语,希望对大家有帮助。

美国人的对话俚语摘抄

Let's put our heads together,friends!

朋友们!我们共同研究(集思广益)。

He got in bad among his friends

他在朋友中人缘不好。

He is a real trouble maker

他真是个捣蛋鬼。

How can I reach you?

我怎样和你联络?

Just as I thought

正如我所料到的。

I will be happy to do it for you

我乐意为你效劳。

How did your job go?

你的工作进度如何?

I don't buy your story

我不相信你的鬼话。

No man is good enough for her

她目中无人。

Don't hang up,please

请别挂断(电话)。

I think it's so

我想就是这样的。

There is no such thing

没有这回事。

I'm coming right away

我立刻就来。

You are just the man I have been looking for

你正是我要寻找的那个人。

Let's do it this way

我们就这样办吧。

What's to be done about it?

关于这件事,该怎么办?

It's my turn to treat you

这次该轮到我来请客。

You set me up!

你把我整惨了!

Some for you,and some for me

一些给你,一些给我。

It makes no difference to me

我无所谓。

He's a man of few words

他是个沉默寡言的人。

I'm at your disposal anytime

我愿意随时为你效劳。

This is a matter of life and death

这是一个很重要的问题。

You'd better play ball with me

你最好是跟我合作。

What do you do in your spare time?

你在空闲时,有何消遣?

Don't be so courteous

不必这样客气。

Let me do it myself

让我自己来做。

Nothing special

没有什么特别事情。

Please come anytime

请随时光临。

美国人的对话俚语推荐

Don't get me wrong!

别误会我的意思!

I hope it's so

我希望就是这样的。

I think it's so

我想就是这样的。

What kind of business are you in?

你做的是什么生意?

You really have great ability and great skill

你真是多才多艺。

What does it have to do with you?

这个跟你有什么关系?

May I ask who is calling?

请问你贵姓?

Is it far from here on foot?

从此地去,走路远不远?

Not far,it will take you about ten minutes

不太远,大约分钟就到。

I took care of the check

我已付过账了。

Would you like to leave a message for him?

你要给他留话吗?

He is the man on the way up

他现在是春风得意时。

Make up your mind

快决定吧。

I'll be there

我准时到达那里。

Tell me more

多告诉我一些。

You have my blessing

我祝福你。

What is the difference do you think?

你认为有什么不同?

美国人的对话俚语精选

You don't look your age

你看起来,不像那么大年纪。

Are you kidding me?

你在开我的玩笑吗?

So far so good

到目前为止还好。

No man is good enough for her

她目中无人。

What's behind you?

你到底有什么心事?

Are you ever homesick?

你经常想家吗?

Make water(Pass waterI have to do a NoI have to take a leak

小便。

Go ahead

继续。

What is wrong?

怎么啦。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章