接机英文情景对话短文
对话教学是小学英语教学中必不可少的内容,对话贯穿于教材的始终。小编整理了接机英文情景对话短文,欢迎阅读!
接机英文情景对话短文一
S:Excuse me! Are you Bart Simpson from Western Electronics?
打扰了!您是来自西方电子公司的巴特·辛普森吗?
B:Yes, I am.
是的,我就是。
S:I am Steven. I am here to meet you.
我是史蒂文,来这儿接您的。
B:Thank you for meeting me at the airport, Steven.
史蒂文,谢谢你来机场接我。
S:You must be tired after the long flight. Let me carry the bags for you.
经过长途飞行,您一定很累了,我帮您拿行李。
B:Thanks. Where is our car?
谢谢了。我们的车在哪里呢?
S:Our car is in the parking lot. We've booked a room for you. I will take you to the hotel soon. Let's go.
我们的车就在停车场里。我们已为您订了一个房间,我马上带你去宾馆。我们走。
B:OK. Let's go.
好的,我们走吧。
接机英文情景对话短文二
A:How are you, Mr.Brown? How nice to see you again. How is everything going?
你好,布朗先生,很高兴能再次见到你。过得怎么样?
B:Very well. What about you?
很好,你怎么样?
A:Not bad, tanks. Our company has sent me to pick you up here.
还可以,谢谢。我们公司派我来这儿接你。
B:That is so nice of you.
你们真是太好了。
A:How was your flight?
旅途怎么样?
B:Well, generally speaking it was fine. But it is really a long distance from New York to Shanghai. Oh, Mr. Liang, let me introduce my assistant, Mr. Blake.
总体来说还好,就是从纽约到上海真的是一次长途旅行啊。哦,粱先生,让我介绍我的助手布莱克先生给你认识。
A:How do you do, Mr.Blake? I am Liang Dong.
您好,布莱克先生。我是梁东。
C:How do you do, Mr.Liang?
您好,梁先生。
A:Is it your first visit to China?
这是您第一次来中国吧?
C:Yes, I have been dreaming of coming to China for years. I am so glad that it has come true finally.
是的,我多年来一直梦想能来中国。我很高兴,现在终于实现了。
A:I hope you will have a nice stay in China.
希望您能在中国过得愉快。
C:Thank you, I am sure I will.
谢谢,我相信会的。
A:You must be very tired after such a long flight. Let me take you to your hotel in my car.
你们长途飞行后一定很累了,让我载你们去酒店吧。
B:Great, thank you.
太好了,谢谢。
A:My pleasure.
很荣幸效劳。
接机英文情景对话短文三
G:Is everything alright?
一切都正常吧?
M:Yes, everything is fine.
是的,都还不错.
G:What took so long? I thought your flight was supposed to arrive 3 hours ago!
怎么花了这么长的时间?你的班机三小时之前就该到了.
M:Didn't they announce that our flight was delayed?
没有广播通知我们的班机晚点了吗?
G:I didn't hear anything about a delay. I thought everything was running on time. What happened?
我没有听到任何关于晚点的广播.我以为都会正点到达呢.出什么事了?
M:We boarded the plane on time, but then we were held up for almost an hour due to a maintenance problem.
我们是准时登机的,但是后来由于设备维修,我们整整耽误了将近一个钟头.
G:Then what? Your plane was three hours late!
那后来又出什么事了呢?你们可是晚点了三个钟头呢!
M:We finally took off, but about 30 minutes later, the captain came on to the loudspeaker to warn us that there would be some bad turbulence for most of the flight.
后来我们好不容易起飞了,可是半个小时以后,机长广播说我们这次航程将会遇到很厉害的气流.
G:Turbulence is pretty normal, isn't it?
遇到气流很平常嘛,对吧.
M:Yes, but this was the worst turbulence I'd ever experienced in my life! Everyone started getting sick. The flight attendants had to stay in their seats. The captain decided to land early.
是的,可是这次是我这辈子从未遇到过的最强的气流!所有人都开始晕机.空乘人员也不得不在他们的位子上坐好.机长决定提前降落.
G:So where did you land?
那你们在哪儿着陆了?
M:We landed in Southamoton and waited an hour for the storms to pass and then took off again.
我们降落在南安普顿,在地面上等了一个小时,等暴风雪的气流过去之后才再次起飞.
G:That sounds like a nightmare!
听上去简直是场噩梦.
M:It wasn't too bad. At lease I'm alive.
也不是太糟糕.至少我还活着?
G:Have you had anything to eat?
你吃过饭了没?
M:I managed to get a sandwich from a flight attendant. How about you?
空姐给我送过一个三明治.你呢?
G:I had a few coffees while I was waiting. Let's get out of here!
等你的时候我喝了一点咖啡.咱们离开这儿吧.