有关于金融的英语对话阅读

2017-06-08

英语对话课就是给学生们提供一个面对面进行英语交流的机会,培养学生用英语进行口语交际的能力。小编整理了有关于金融的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

有关于金融的英语对话一

A:I would like to exchange Chinese money into German currency please.

我想把人民币兑换成德国马克。

B:Certainly. How much will you be exchanging today?

可以。您想换多少钱?

A:How about 50,000 RMB. Would that be a problem?

五万人民币?可以吗?

B:That’s a hefty amount. But that should have no problem at all. You should be aware thatthere is a ten-percent service charge, though.

您兑换的钱很多,但是不成问题。请注意我们要收百分之十的服务费。

A:Ten percent! Now that’s hefty! 百分之十,大多了!

B:Wait a minute… do you have an account with us?

等等,您有我们银行的户头吗?

A:Yes I do; here is my account number.

有。这是账户号。

B:For members, there is a small transaction charge, but it’s only 5 dollars per transaction.Any particular denomination?

会员的话,业务费会少点,每笔5美元。还需要其他币种吗?

A:3,000 marks in hundreds and the rest in tens and twenty’s, please.

要三千一百马克的,其它的要十马克和二十马克的。

B:Here you are Mr. Lee. Will there be anything else?

给您,Lee先生。您还需要其他的服务吗?

有关于金融的英语对话二

A:Would you like to ask any questions?

请问有什么问题吗?

B:I need to know about the fees.

我想问问关于费用的问题。

A:What kind of fees?

那是什么费用呢?

B:I’m asking about overdraft fees.

就是信用卡透支费。

A:You have to pay a small fee every time you overdraft.

是这样的,每次透支,你都要支付一笔数目很小的费用。

B:What’s the fee?

怎么算的?

A:The fee is $25 every time you overdraft.

每次25美元。

B:How is that a small fee?

怎么会有这样的费用?

A:That fee should keep you from overdrafting.

这是出于防止透支目的而设置的。

B:I see.

好吧。

A:Do you have any more questions?

请问还有别的问题吗?

B:I don’t need to know anything else. Thank you.

暂时还没有,谢谢你。

有关于金融的英语对话三

A:Good morning, Madam. Can I help you?

女士,早上好。我能为你服务吗?

B:Yes, I’ve come to inquire about a 6,000-dollar remittance from California. Has it arrived?

是的,我是来查询从加利福尼亚汇过来的6000美元汇款的。它到了吗?

A:May I have your name, please?

请问你的名字是什么?

B:My name is Jenny Clinton.

我的名字是Jenny Clinton。

A:I see. Wait for a moment please. I am sorry, Mrs. Clinton, but the remittance doesn't appearto have arrived yet.

知道了。请稍等。克林顿夫人,不好意思。汇款似乎还没到。

B:Really? It should have arrived. It was sent a week ago.

是吗?应该是到了。一个星期之前就汇过来了。

A:If the money was sent by cable, it would have taken about one or two days. But if it wassent by airmail, it would take at least one week.

如果是电汇,只需一两天。但是如果是航空邮递,至少需要一个星期。

B:Well, then I'll come again the day after tomorrow.

好的,那么我后天再过来。

A:Or would you like us to phone you when the money arrives?

或者钱到的时候,需要我们打电话给你吗?

B:That would be very kind of you.

如果那样,那实在是太好。

A:Could you please tell me your phone number, so we'll give you a ring as soon as theremittance has arrived?

你可以告诉我你的电话号码吗?那么汇款一到我们就会打电话给你。

B:The phone number is 328 6765 extension 105.

我的电话号码是328-6765,105分机。

A:Thank you. We'll inform you in time. Goodbye.

谢谢你。我们会及时通知你的。拜拜。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章