英语小笑话带翻译六年级

2017-06-05

笑话是实际生活中客观存在的,作为文学式样,它的特征是戏谑、讽刺,其功能是启迪、警示。它渊源流长、值得研究、探讨。小编整理了六年级英语小笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

六年级英语小笑话带翻译篇一The black couple already had eight children, and Lula May was pregnant with her ninth. Finally she convinced her husband to get a vasectomy.

一对黑人夫妇已有八个小孩,而鲁拉·梅又怀了第九个小孩,最后她说服了她先生去做男性绝育手术。

On the morning of the operation, she was surprised to see her husband putting on a tuxedo and getting into a limousine for the short ride to the hospital.

手术的早晨,她惊讶地看见她老公穿着礼服,乘坐一辆礼车到不远的医院去。

"Say, honey, what's all this about?" asked Lula May.

"亲爱的,这是怎么一回事啊?鲁拉·梅问道。"

"Baby, if you gonna be important, you gotta look important.

"宝贝,如果你想当名大人物的话,就要让人一看就知道你很重要!"

六年级英语小笑话带翻译篇二

Smith was the manager of a construction',event)">construction company and was taking bids on a new project. The first bidder was a Polish company, and their representative offered to do the job for $ 400,000.

"That seems reasonable," said Smith. "Can you give me a breakdown on that?"

史密斯是一家建设公司的经理,他正负责一个新工程的招标案。第一位投标的是一家波兰公司,他们的代表出价四十万元接那个案子。“似乎很合理,”史密斯说。“你可不可以给我一张明细表呢?”

"Sure," said the Pole, " $200, 000 for labor and $ 200,000 for materials. "

“当然没问题,”波兰公司代表说道,“廿万元工资,廿万元材科费。”

Next to make a bid was the Standard American Construction',event)">Construction Company, which bid $ 800,000.

下一个出标的是美国标准建设公司,他们以八十万元竞标。

"Hmm, that seems a bit high," said Smith. "What's the breakdown?"

“嗯,这个价钱似乎有些偏高,”史密斯说道。“你们有明细表吗?’

" $ 400,000 0n materials, $ 400,000 0n labor. "

“四十万元材料,四十万元工资。”

"I'll get back to you. "

“我以后再同你联系。”

Finally the representative of Cohen, Goldstein and Leibowitz entered Smith's office.

最后可翰·高斯坦·雷伯威兹公司的代表走进史密斯办公室。“一百廿万元是我们竞标的价码,”代表说道。

" $ 1,200,000 is our bid," said the agent."$11 200, 0001 That' s way out of line," exclaimed Smith. "Can you give me a brea kdown on that?"

“一百廿万元这个标高得太过分了,”史密斯叫道:“你可以给我一张明细表吗?"

"No problem," replied the rep. " $400, 000 for me,$ 400 , 000 for you and $ 400 . 000 for the Polacks.

“没有问题,”代表回答道。“四十万元给我,四十万元给你,最后四十万元则给那家波兰佬开的公司。”

六年级英语小笑话带翻译篇三

A foreign visitor touring the great American West came across an Indian with his ear pressed to the ground.

一位外国游客到美国大西部游览,碰到一个印第安人把耳朵紧贴在地上。

"What are you listening for?" he asked.

"你在听什么呢?"他询问道。

"Stagecoach pass about half hour ago.

“一辆马车半小时前曾经过这里。”

"How can you tell?"

“你怎么知道呢?'’

"Broke my neck. "

“我的脖子被撞断了。”

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章